defensively speaking and counterattacking, yes, I'd agree... but I hate that style... I wish they'd lost 4-1 and Brazil had gone all the way and...
That match changed history, really... as much as any Ajax match of the early 70s or Hungary/England, Celtic/Inter, etc. ... Implications were...
:lol:
that's ridiculous... he played a great match, but there were horrendous miscues by Brazil in defense
totally off topic, but it is a fitba thread
Brazil 1982... The most beautiful football ever played, really... The incredible long-range goals by Socrates and Eder against the Soviets... It...
The Juice... 20 years later, still crazy to me that O.J. Simpson was a murderer Anybody of my generation or a little older, growing up, he was so...
ba-bump... tzzz :lol:
That really is a perfect photoshop... hilarious Arsenal supporters won't like it, of course
:laughing:
:atu: NO To throw hard 5 and 6 punch combinations, you need to be fast of hand... there's no two ways about it... a guy with "above average"...
It's great "Hand denial":lol: I love the angry idiots who don't get the joke
you'll love usasoccerguy he calls goals "goalshots"
It's the 4th best on my twitter feed after @Old Hoss Radburn ... the gold standard, frankly @usasoccerguy ... Pretty fantastic, even if it is...
@WengerKnowsBest is an enjoyable twitter parody
Definitely And he threw the most fucking AUDACIOUS combinations I've ever seen... 5 and 6 punch combinations with steam on them
We didn't push on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock pushed on us
:bears:
I'd rate Pedroza a better boxer than Marquez, frankly, even in decline as he was when McGuigan beat him (it's not like it was particularly close...
No I believe I'd keep my criticism to myself for the honor of looking after Robert Plant's plants and cat
I don't know, have to ask... I picture Robert Plant living somewhere in the Black Country:lol:
Foreman had crazy effortless strength... Dude was a monster
So my brother in law has a coworker whose friend moved in next door to Robert Plant, of all people apparently, Robert Plant sauntered over to...
Plus Foreman was the only guy able to really do that to Smokin Joe... Bonavena did it here and there (especially their first fight) but nowhere...
"Check hook by rice and HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?!?! HOW... DO ... YOU... LIKE... IT?!"
I'm willing to give her the benefit of a doubt... plenty of women have got caught in that cycle... maybe they were beaten by their father, etc....
"Come on! Let's fight!... And Ray Rice has the most satisfying victory of his illustrious career!"
Separate names with a comma.