An ATG fightbeat post, that
please, you guys are going absolutely nowhere
:atu: oh dear
Lockridge way too tough and smart for that phony
:bears::bears::bears:
Classic thread:bears:
Steelers to go 6-10 or so... I cry
a twitter worth following, believe me:lol:
:lol::lol:
:lol:
:l2:
When healthy, Falcao is an absolutely brilliant striker... one of the very best there is
@evilkagawa: Gaal say Kagawa no fit Philosophy of Gaal? Philosophy of Kagawa is 'score goal-win game'. I so sorry for offence you miserable BASTARD!
:drl:
Balotelli's played in fucking Italy, I'm sure he's had his share of hard tackles
interesting
Still in the bronx, thank god
Basically someone who legitimately throws a baseball consistently over 100 mph
Wow... Is that definitely him?
Aroldis Chapman... Yeah that fellow can throw hard as hell... Baseball live is definitely great... It's expensive as fuck these days, but it's...
same reason I like you... Small club, devoted support, admirable yeah he did:lol:
He quite likes QPR too
My brother in law digs Spurs... I was sort of like "yeah", at least he doesn't support Chelsea
I know how Liverpool came to sing it, but how did it end up being adopted by Celtic support as well?
It's interesting how "You'll Never Walk Alone" is associated with Gerry and The Pacemakers over there... Over here it wouldn't be well known in...
to accomplish very little in comparison with the club they hate the most, I guess
You'll LOVE the Spurs fan in this doc... go to about 2:58 or so... He appears a few times after that... annoying twat <iframe width="560"...
I got dragged into this shit because of all of you guys and watching the 2010 World Cup Before 2010, I had watched Ireland and America in World...
Lol... How'd you get the football bug then, your old man?
Whiskey, any of your German relatives like Monchengladbach? They used to be a great club... I like their crest, it's pretty startling
Separate names with a comma.