:lol: I correct people all the time, bro... you'd be proud
come on, man... everybody around here knows and loves glass-cow...
This is a net gain for boxing:bears:
I understand Hut's ambivalence, I'm just talking degrees here
They need to come up with Ziko, Falkao and Kerezo and they will fucking dominate
still, drunk aberdeen man with funny hat and kilt > psychopathic thug who focuses his dignity on pretending to not be Scottish and causing...
especially the British bit... Hut is an Orange bastard
I was watching some doc on youtube about modern hooligans and there was some bluenose idiot self-described "rangers ultra" with a rap sheet ten...
I've heard that as well Livorno is apparently pretty dope, as well
Yeah, I actually remember seeing some of their stuff on sale when I was looking for my old celtic phone case
I get the sense it's a real friendly type of thing... common ground and all of that... seems cool
If Hutler had been alive when Archie Gemmill snaked through the Dutch defense en route to an utterly incredible goal in the '78 World Cup, he...
St. Pauli is almost more like a social club than a football team... The game is almost incidental... It's more about the experience
Scotland is weird internationally... Even when Scotland was producing fantastic players, they just never seemed to get it together on the big...
should be a close match:pathetic:
:l3:
No fans in Germany are more fanatical and devoted than those of Dortmund and Schalke... Two of the most devoted followings on Earth Schalke...
:blackcloud: he gone
Shut up, Slice Go eat your Rodney Marshmallow QPR candy
You know my next guest from the "What's Goin' Down?" episode of "That's My Momma"... Ladies and Gentlemen, give a big round of applause for...
even if they did, it would have been meaningless unless UEFA sanctioned it
it's from Coming To America, the Randy Watson scene "damn! That boy's good!" "yeah, good and terrible"
good and terrible
Legia were in no position to suggest a playoff in the first place. It was always up to UEFA.
yeah, it's a classic
Can't see how Celtic are "the bad guy" in that scenario. They had fuck all to do with UEFA's decision. If Legia fans want to have a shout at...
we lost to Maribor, man... I refuse to believe Zagreb is worse
Salzburg (I just can't say "Red Bull Salzburg", it's fucking preposterous) will kick the shit out of us Zagreb is a useful side as well, more...
:love:
Furthermore, UEFA took action against Legia of it's own accord... Celtic had fuck all to do with the decision
Separate names with a comma.