It's not as if Celtic haven't been on the other end of that stick... See the 1984-85 Cup Winners Cup where Rapid Wien were given an outrageous...
Neil will be kneeling in a gnarly knoll kneading Nutella for Nate Newton's niece and nephew in Newcastle by New Years if he neglected to 'nspect...
There was never any political tie-ins with sports teams in America... At best a regional identity or philosophy but never anything political......
walters will be waxing white winnebagos with "Walt's Wonderful Wax" in waukegan by Washington's birthday
:atu:
I think he'll need more than an average chin to take Donaire's power, big featherweight or not
Donaire will have Walters opening up a breakfast nook in Brussels called "Waffles of Walters"
It would be PROPER hilarious if Chelsea got third in that group
I expect Liverpool to clearly make the round of 16... They can conceivably win each of their home matches (even against Real) and I think for...
I hope Liverpool do well for Irish and TKO's sake and because they are the only CL English club I don't either actively hate (City, Chelski) or...
:atu: Wonderful
this enhances roy's legacy :lol:
Reached for comment, Irish said "The draw turned out decently. I have no ludogrets about how it went down"
Agree... And that is some sad shit... So many clubs like that now... Monchengladbach, Saint Etienne, Hamburg and then even some once colossal...
You know a club is pretty small potatoes when they aren't even on FIFA
I could legitimately see any of the clubs in group C going through
Obviously, to the first point As for the second, don't underestimate Galatasaray... They can be dangerous to both of those clubs Anderlecht, a...
Group E definitely the toughest
A couple of those are pretty up in the air... Group H, Group C and Group D are arguably the most competitive/interesting
Jeez... might as well just crown Basel champs right now and be done with it
He can still play so if the fee isn't outrageous, it's probably worth it It's not like Bayern lacks the cash
what was the fee?
:laughing:
indeed
:mut:
Pick-em Bruno usually started well... It's definitely possible he reaches Morrison's shaky beard before Morrison gets to him with hydrogen bombs
:l2:
Lmao exactly
Nothing tops the imaginary George Weah cousin he signed... Nothing done by any manager in history tops that Also planting a Galatasaray flag in...
Separate names with a comma.