My god this is just satanically poor finishing...
Remember a couple of years ago when TKO was lamenting the Celtic side of that time as a very poor one? TKO, I present to you Celtic 2014-15...
Stokes with Van Basten-like finishing not Marco, mind you, just some guy named Dave Van Basten
damn it so close Good play by Callum McGregor
we shouldn't need to be worrying about refs against this bunch... yet here we are
Confused, I think I like the "Confucius say name go in book"
you get a handful of realistic, objective supporters who wish to discuss the game and the club and a shower of creeps who shout at them for saying...
unlucky
These guys are pretty goddamned awful... we ought to be up by a couple
incidentally, that was hideous defending by Lustig on that Maribor goal
meanwhile, I see mooks on the Celtic FB page actually thumping their chests about "pfffft... we don't need Samaras or Hooper! H!H!" :off:
I know he was hurt/suspended here and there, but two years ago Anthony Stokes was a distant third option up front and largely forgotten... now...
worst Celtic side relative to their peers maybe ever or at least since teams stopped playing 2-3-5
dear god
Hey Whiskey, do you think participating in this sketch enhances DIE SCHVEEPER's legacy? <iframe width="560" height="315"...
COSMIC PODGE!!!!
no, in all seriousness... a reasonable retort
Lemme ask you something... Do you want to throw down with me and punch it out? Because I'm not 100% in love with your tone right now:fist:
I don't see how it is any more competitive... The top three this season, barring some Munich Air Disaster-level thing, will be Manchester City,...
Decline of Man U means that the exciting Premier League race is wide open (for Chelsea, Arsenal and City) ... best league IN DA WOILD
:giggle:
Delia out as Celtic manager Celtic signs Fred for 20 Million Fred named player-manager
Jordi Xavi Sanchez or something:lol:
I guess they'll just have to rely on one of the 10 or so budding world-class players they probably have sitting there in La Masia
:mj: :l2: :bears:
Talking to X, I was beginning to think I was taking crazy pills
Yeah it was way more impressive the way he took an extra round to stop the guy... Incredible stuff. no one predicted it? What does that have to...
Even if they dumped us in the championship to start out, I'd be thrilled... I'd have to imagine a lot of Rangers supporters feel the same about...
Lisbon Young Hungry Lion Crap:hammert:
if we get 9 more like him, we'll be in business (group stage basically)
Separate names with a comma.