I think it is possible Gatti could win, for sure, but he wouldn't win by a lot the way all of the good fighters Malignaggi fought did
he hasn't accomplished all the things Kell brook has as a pro
Maidana just gave one of the best challenges in years to the best fighter in the sport What exactly has Thurman done by comparison? Brook?...
he was a good footballer
:lol:
100% true but I think Feebs and his fellow Toons would prefer a gamble that gives them the chance at something meaningful over comfortable,...
I also don't see how Brook is a good deal better than broner did we watch the same fight?? The guy I saw on saturday was a boxbot who holds like...
Feebs would be delighted to see that pudgy bastard go
I'm surprised at that The guy I saw on Saturday looks like absolute shite I'd favor Maidana easily over either of those mooks
I'm amazed Expendables had enough support to generate three films
Kell would be catching Krill in Kingston by the time Honeyghan was done hammering him
Porter would retire to Porto, Portugal after this thrashing and get into the winemaking business... His main product? "Porter's Port", noted for...
Porter would be publishing pamphlets about porpoises in Palermo within about 2 weeks of such a fight
LOL, you need to be a great fighter to decision Gatti? Anyway, Malignaggi by decision in an entertaining scrap
Maidana would absolutely batter Brook
I'm not sure FIFA or UEFA are aware that there is even a club called West Bromwich Albion the european leagues, per UEFA: England: City,...
:atu:
I was watching documentaries on youtube and happened upon one about Alan Hansen ... It was pretty gay really, a lot of stroking and what have...
It's going to be interesting to see what Barca is like this year In theory, they should score record numbers of goals But you never know how it...
you mean "clearly out-boxed" as brother X calls it
Brook didn't clearly prove anything other than that he is able to win a close decision over a fellow scrub by cheating the entire time
If that wasn't excessive holding, then nothing is. It was disgraceful stuff
I have tentative plans to visit fall 2015 ... May be my only chance... I've heard outsiders rave about the experience of a championship at Croke...
X seems to think Brook cheating didn't have an impact on last night's awful bout
I've tried watching hurling but I suspect you have to be there... I found it impossible to follow because I can't see ... Gaelic Fitba is much...
:hammert:
I'm surprised anyone who claims to like boxing is content to reward a guy who refuses to fight when someone gets close to him... Porter was trying...
Brook was the sole cause if this, aided by incompetent officiating
Brook = Khan in the dignity department... A couple of miniature wald pussies
The fact they weren't haranguing the ref for warning the fucking guy an ice age ago for holding and then taking no further action as the cunt...
Separate names with a comma.