Because his opponent is blatantly cheating
Are you joking? The guy initiating a wrestling match is Brook
Lol lost my stream because someone switched the channel
everytime porter gets within a foot of this faggot he gets held and nothing is done... He is being prevented from fighting and you think the guy...
Shit officiating is a cancer in this sport... This cunt doesn't want to fight a fair fight he should be dq'd ... Fuck him, fuck khan, fuck wald...
Porter getting more wild because he's fighting angry because every time he gets near Brook, the fucking guy hugs him
Brook throws a nice shot here or there but essentially just holds over and over... It's disgusting
The holding has got to be penalized
Ref needs to stop that bullshit
Brook holds all the time
I thought so too
Porter so wild
Porter is a funny looking bloke
Messi to Newcastle for 50 million... just heard it on BBC Radio How's the enthusiasm now???
I'd say it's 50/50 he knocks out Geale Stevens is a clubfighter, he's shit... Geale and Macklin would both whup him and so would Echols Echols...
Better for GGG to stay sharp by fighting Not a whole lot he can do right now about the rest
I'm going to have to pick up FIFA 15 when it comes out... I never wound up buying 14... then I can go online and play a couple of matches against...
Echols was a very hard puncher who essentially sucked at everything else... his chin was garbage, his defense was shite, he was awful technically...
this here
1) Not sure if serious? There are loads of guys who are fast, strong, etc. who simply can not play football... Zinedine Zidane was probably never...
There ya go... He'd still be pretty goddamned handy as a fat cokehead, though
There's always a counter... always... every single innovation or deviation ever in football has eventually been hit back with something else......
but he wasn't fat, which helped:lol: Cruyff is probably a poor hypothetical choice because he's at worst like the 4th or 5th most important...
incidentally, I'm bummed that you (Irish) completely overlooked my hilarious theoretical summary of your thoughts on Bale:blackcloud:
I agree... I don't like it... it's boring, to me But until someone comes up with more ways to stifle it strategically, managers will utilize it...
Sure, I know all of that, but if Cruyff was an undisciplined, cokehead fatty, the Cruyff Turn probably doesn't get executed so well and it doesn't...
Man, I understand all that... Suarez is a footballing genius... how many players are there in the world on that level? A handful at best For the...
The same thing he's doing now in relation to Diego Maradona, not being the greatest the footballer of all time... Practically every footballer...
But he's really fucking successful as pace pace pace pace hard shots... the end result is goals/victory, etc. ... It seems like purely an...
Muzse with John David Jackson, LOL Fuck's sake I'd pick GGG to take that one in about 3 rounds tops
Separate names with a comma.