and speed IS part of a player's ability If Pernell Whitaker had been slow, he wouldn't have been anywhere near what he was, does that mean he...
seems a bit of a stretch to denounce Gareth Bale as shit because he's not Diego Maradona, though
:laugh11:
It's definitely a bit early to predict Gaybox giving Trinidad the beating of his life
:Rock3:
Yeah, I think that's fair
Feebs hates him because he's a modern footballer, and worse yet, a modern footballer from the UK:giggle: Irish hates him because he's on PEDs but...
jury definitely out, I agree but I'd already class Golovkin as a superior middleweight to any of the chaps Bernard defended against
:bears:
:giggle:
great name:bears:
:giggle: well played, man
LOL, come on!!!
:lol: nice
just speak with an exaggerated accent and act is if it is "German" "vhere ahr my gloves und mein hhhat?" while preparing to go outside on a cold...
you should learn! I have made vague stabs at learning Irish but barely anyone speaks it (I'm told there are some clubs in the metro area where...
the once great Borussia Monchengladbach, for example
A Mere Con throws a nice hook to the body for sure
If Con is any better than Taylor, I'd love to see the evidence
that must have been a lot of fun for the spectators did they start some 14 year olds as Keepers?
Lol they want the alpha to let them fuck him in the ass?
agree... it's been a vital weapon for him in every fight... it's not a one-off at all
this right here Khan was certainly ahead on the scorecards but Garcia knew what he was doing in there, what he wanted to do... he just needed to...
It's always puzzling to me that the super cup isn't a bigger event especially in the older days when the gap between European Cup and the old Cup...
:hammert:
she might be awful, though like too far... looking to put things in your bum
Yeah, Khan won the first because Garcia barely threw... seemed handcuffed But Garcia began to find him a bit in the second Even if Khan didn't...
Garcia was clearly in that fight from the 2nd onward
Separate names with a comma.