Good god... you have to be a mentalist to do that:lol:
:pathetic:
I love the original track... cheesy fun... great musicians... groovy
:l2:
Legia have filed a formal appeal of the UEFA decision Van Dijk rumored to be on the move Celtic is essentially about as good as Motherwell or...
what are you going to post next, magus, Journey? Foreigner?
take the fight they had and reverse it... Zab starts fast and builds a big lead and then fades when Garcia isn't dead at the halfway mark......
Thurman being overrated big time here I'd favor Garcia in that matchup Whatever flaws Garcia has, Thurman has as many or more
:mut:
Still, he'd lothe a match againtht chunky, man
Pings will be voyzed
:atu: good god... music for old, big-haired suburbanites
you need to stop with this "Alpha" stuff, man. It's ridiculous. :lol:
only problem is there's nobody good
It seems like all of these guys who froth at the mouth about homosexuals the most are invariably the most insatiable homos themselves
This is the craziest thing I've heard in ages:lol:
Garcia would have a field day with rios
:hammert:
What sort of leeway does rodgers have in terms of spending money? I know Liverpool has signed a bunch of players but not a big time forward......
exactly there's no "up" from there... I hope Forster gets to a decent club. He deserves it. He's been nothing but great for us. I hope the...
Hardly... Monzon did the same things over and over, he just happened to do them really well... Every guy he fought knew he was going to stand...
Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh! How badly do you want to kick holes in the man in those pictures
:lol:
sure, I agree but he acted as if he was a genuine tough guy because Jose Torres allowed him to not die while playfully sparring him
:atu: look at that shit
I wish I could kick his children in their testicles, so he can feel my pain
yeah but he also was horrible and had no talent at all:l3:
listen, man read the thread first don't be a lazy shit:red:
yeah, it's way over my head. I can't compete with this chap's IQ. It's like explaining monkeys to an economist or something like thaT
you got me! I'm here for my mom:scratcher:
Separate names with a comma.