nah, bradley can shoeshine faster than Tszyu... but that's useless, of course He's also lighter on his feet... but again, not lighter enough to...
you are an effeminate loseR who is trying to impress his moM
Hill was polished shit His comp was fucking awful and a washed-up Thomas Hearns beat the shit out of him... He was not competitive the only two...
This is a fight Bradley can definitely win, IMO He'd probably get rattled early on but if he can hang in there, he's got a great chance
I maintain the speed advantage in this case is essentially meaningless
:l3: He's a guy you'd watch a highlight of and think "my god, HOW is this man NOT playing???" (my thoughts 4 years ago when you first pulled me...
Nothing wrong with that, bruvva You've got to represent your kind If people only read this forum, they'd think (thanks to hut and I) Paddy...
Heart only takes you so far Bradley's only advantage is a superficial one in speed... I say it is superficial because it isn't particularly...
Malignaggi looks very swollen and lumped up by the time this one is done
:will:
most of the best Polish players play elsewhere though
Blackpool is a "solid team" as well, but I expect Celtic to handle sides like that
fantastic :lol:
absolutely... that was hilarious:lol:
the caption for the picture of QE and The Pope :lol:
:l3:
clearly a wind-up account ... good stuff:lol:
Hopefully we can keep THEM from scoring at will
They've improved BUT NOT THAT MUCH, man... most of it is down to our guys being shite... :lol:
yeah, if we're smashed 6-1 by some bullshit club from fucking POLAND of all places, I can only imagine the kind of scores we'll end up with...
:mut:
yup with a less sympathetic ref, he might have been stopped anyway against Provo
yeah, well I just took your post to mean "my name is hut and I'm waay, waaaay gayer than I appear to be"
furthermore, I'm not 100% sure I'd even put Monzon in this thread... He was pretty boring but I don't know that I'd describe him as unimpressive...
Can't see that at all Monzon basically stood up straight and threw jabs and straight rights... not a lot of nuance to his game at all Charles...
:l3: Indeed! We were without Brown and Ambrose (2nd leg anyway), two footballers whose wizardry in possession and smooth, timely tackling is...
Doesn't seem to fit the thread... Charles was dominant and technically superb... He wasn't eye-catching like Jersey Joe Walcott or Archie Mo' but...
I'm always glad for every other meaningful match Celtic get but we don't deserve this Kicking them out over a guy coming on in the 88th minute of...
yup Mitchell ought to be able to beat Garcia but for whatever reason, he doesn't
Separate names with a comma.