:lol: any of your mates going? Make sure they are real loud, real intimidating I want to see defensive miscues, confused gestures and pointing...
fuck's sake:lol: even hawking an absurd product, the man still looks smug
Scott Brown and Efie Ambrose aren't in the lineup, so I figure our possession goes up about 20% and our shots on target against is cut in half, so...
:mj:
some Legia player named Ondrej Duda is winding Celtic up, saying St. Pat's are better than them, speculating on which club Legia will face in the...
Carter/Griffith is a total fluke... Emile wasn't yet grown into the division, I think he weighted 150 or so for the fight If they fought 10 times...
www.qprdartsboxingsnookerorigamibaseballbasketballrugbytennisandeverythingelseinnit.com
understandable if you had tomorrow off or you were up for 10 or something, that'd be different I wouldn't go either, if I were you... not for this
how far is it from where you live?
I'm winding you up have a bite of your Rodney Marshmallow QPR Candy Bar:cheers:
:l2:
you going to the match, man?
si, si
as well they should be... players leaving rapidly (one of them for no reason at all) and a manager who, despite being a club icon, a true club...
you're probably right... it's hard to imagine us playing WORSE than we did in that first leg... I do think we've dug too big a hole to escape from...
not playing at CP is a big disadvantage here, but I'm not sold it would have made a big enough difference to win
alright, let's not get crazy here, slice
:pathetic: I know it
I'd like to see how Legia handles it later on before I share this confidence in the present Celtic squad
I'm thorry, but the poor thod hath no buthineth in the prithe ring I thuthpect Chunky, thcrubby bloke that he may be, would, in due courthe,...
honestly, right now, we probably would get beat by Hull City cleanly... not decimated or anything, but clear The talk is just talk, nothing...
a viciouth futhillade of blowth
Chunky can't fight at all but he should be able to thodomithe thith thon of thimply the betht
Celtic must win today by at least three goals or it's all over for them Should they lose today, it will result in a major upheaval at the club......
:bears:
Yeah, true enough
:drl:
Hugh grant likes Rangers, too, I hear proper faggot
Except they've won championships... The reality is that there is really no comparison... Proper Hooliganism like that does not exist in America
Of course but I think it's down to Tottenham being second division at that time
Separate names with a comma.