It really is
:giggle: The size difference would be pretty comical Yet, despite the fact that Stribling was a pretty basic boxer even for the 20s and early...
yeah, anytime I get a British stream and listen to that miserable proddy cunt ruining the whole thing, I calm myself by watching Arguello snap his...
:bears: yup... everything looked just like it's "supposed" to
he was great to watch as well, just not anywhere near the same class in terms of power he was superior defensively to both, however
Arguello is the most aesthetically pleasing offensive fighter in history, i think in my mind... Maybe Joe Louis, too
I remember that... great line:lol:
:giggle: different Rocky movie, but I wanted to share this: [IMG]
yeah it was awful and the feeling I got was that it was as if Voight was unfamiliar not only with Cosell but with the events he was covering... It...
Dog Jones beat me to it Curry vs. McCrory and Nino LaRocca is a MACHINE Alexis Arguello vs. Jim Watt is a tour de force of exemplary punching...
Jon Voight as Cosell was the most spectacularly wrongheaded casting in history It's like getting John Leguizamo to play Michael Collins
:bears:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2LB1LcBUVKg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
They should have got Morgan Freeman to play Tyson
wald pussy was one of the easiest fights of Sander's career
Ali was definitely a stronger, sturdier man circa 1967 than he was just two or three years earlier... he was reaching his zenith When he came...
Cuevas would punch holes in Rios
Bailey could punch but he was pretty goddamn awful overall and it's not like he was Jake LaMotta in the chin department, himself He's got a...
agREED... Fuck you, whiskey!
Yup but I'll be damned if I can figure out who
Right place right time
I kept forgetting chelshit won Europa
:mj:
I assume uefa cup is being considered interchangeable with Europa for this question
Fernando Torres is another!
I've got one! juan mata
Actually it's got to be German or Spanish since Italy hasn't won euro since the 60s
Or all three :scared:
So it's got to be someone German, Italian or Spanish
Damn this is tough... I keep coming up with guys like Xavi, Iniesta, Deschamps, Zidane, Alonso etc who have won everything EXCEPT the UEFA Cup
Separate names with a comma.