I was thinking of Zidane but it looks like he never won UEFA Cup
If managerial activity counted, Beckenbauer has all of them
Is this specifically champions league? Or does this include the old European Cup? also, does activity as a manager count?
That's uncalled for
I think that shit has obviously helped but I don't buy that it turns a KO Loss in 2 into a victory
No comparison
Weird time to dq him though
Chaves is a disgrace
First time in years none of the streams I have work
Chaves treats incidental head contact as butting and holds non stop
Good call
Chaves holding all the time
I'm watching these fucking box nation guys... Just get to the fucking fight
Of course I find it now that it's over
All I have are streams for rios
I can't get the Kovalev fight
World class pro fighters aren't generally gassed out of nowhere after 9 rounds
what the fuck?
Outrageous scoring
Good bout... Novikov closed well but I think Vargas probably edged it
Vargas looks gassed for no apparent reason
My god, who taught novikov to throw his left like that?? It's got no power on it at all
I think Sheridan is as blind as a bat and knows as much about boxing as Howard cosell
I'm on the same stream... It's him and that goddamned idiot Sheridan
This is a hard one to score
Russians are game as fuck
:mj:
That novikov left is odd and choppy
Definitely. Vargas has some trouble with it
Novikov should jab more
Separate names with a comma.