Lol, right?
Right after I criticize Vargas's power, he hurts the guy
Thanks man
Good post, Cdogg
Novikov seems stronger but this is hard to score
Vargas has decent skills and technique but he's really lacking meat on his shots
Anyone watching? vargas and the Russian fellow are in a pretty decent tussle
I think I'd sing!
Not a chance in hell of me eating that:giggle:
:giggle:
I have never bought this... I think it's complete bullshit
Yup
McHaggis :lol:
Lol at prime Briggs like the fucking stiff was ever good ... I don't rate wald pussy either but that's ridiculous talk
Hopefully this ends Hopkins career
155-160 = Middleweight division Miguel Cotto is fighting as a middleweight
You don't have a friend whose wife left him over this book, for fuck's sake:lol:
Weighing in at 160 makes you a middleweight whether you started at 105 pounds or 200 pounds... This is a factual statement. I have been making...
That hull video is brutal... How'd he miss that???
Samaras have the hair
It'd be awful... With this squad, being in the Europa group stages would be fine with me... It'd be an accomplishment
he's no Gorgeous Georgios Samaras
utterly ridiculous and he couldn't have looked less like a threat
A good number nine can make all the difference in the world... they are the conclusion of attack more often than anyone else... Franz Beckenbauer...
Yeah, I was thinking it was like a year or so
Well you can't compare a player as special as Suarez that way... It is precisely the fact that Suarez is so multi-faceted that makes him...
christ, I didn't realize it's been THAT long... it feels like those fights just happened:lol:
Matty Ice vs. Boner would be far more palatable
YEEEEAHHH! OKAAAAY!! WHAT?!?! WHAT?!?!?
Separate names with a comma.