:mj:
Well you are describing two very different types of forward... Sturridge's job is to poach, to finish... Most strikers are going to score their...
there's only a few GREAT players and yes, they play disproportionately for Real and Barca But there are loads of good-very good players
well somehow he has been taking part in middleweight fights, no?
Double L took Roll's post too seriously... THANKS OBAMA! :flip:
the part where I was looking through the scope of my rifle at Dave Matthews' head
LOL, oh That means either really high or really drunk It CAN mean money, though, too. Usually, here, if you were saying it about money, you'd...
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8rrOdcnFbAY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Mr. Oilman Bring me a team Make them the biggest So big, it's obscene
You were loaded when you got out of work? Or you became loaded afterwards?
you down? check your PMs:hump:
YOU WANNA THROW DOWN???? :up:
You guys understand the woman doesn't exist, right? The woman, the husband/good friend, the player guy, the bondage... None of this actually...
That's ridiculous, you haven't come close to reaching that point, for one and for two, Man City is a big club... You just bought one of the best...
I know that... but you know what would happen, don't you? "oh whoops, I only made 162... here's $1,000,000" and he gets the fight anyway
reads like that:dunno:
:lol:
Being a feeder club for West Brom
Easy enough from an arsenal supporter... Finishing 5th is the biggest of your worries
:laughing: agREED (teehee) Brother REED is my homey, either way, so it doesn't matter
UEFA isn't going to do shit... the whole thing is fucking rigged and bought They don't give a fuck about anything other than money coming in......
I enjoy hats
:bears:
I don't think he's big for the weight either
what's a relevation? This was clear as a bell from moment one
is this the same friend who you were only sort-of friends with that you knew vaguely from England who somehow wound up living in Brazil near you...
pretty much
Amazingly, none of the three Dutch teams listed there has ever lost a final of a European competition... I don't know what to make of that,...
Separate names with a comma.