yup Benfica, Porto, Sporting, Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV, Club Brugge, RSC Anderlecht, Austria Wien, Rapid Wien, Celtic, Rangers Wonder what kind of...
it's demented unfortunately, it doesn't appear very likely that Celtic will be in the Premier League any time soon Eventually, at this rate,...
He's obviously the best middleweight in the world And he's huggable like a little tree sloth Our Man Gaybox: [IMG]
Geale was a top 5 middleweight Macklin was a top ten middleweight they lasted a combined, what, 5 rounds? What ranked fighters has Chavez...
That was a good line:giggle:
Just the population decline of Detroit over the last 40 years is amazing
Pretty much... At the very LEAST, a viable Rangers side to compete with is needed even just to maintain the status quo, never mind aiming for...
Problem is that UEFA wouldn't allow a league like that to exist under their present system... On top of that, even the other option (Celtic...
We are in agreement that it is to his detriment to campaign at the weight against guys who aren't moving up from Welter or Junior Middle
Lol what is the source for these stats?
Holmes, Holmes, Foreman, FOREMAN, HOLMES
Yeah it's depressing
Lukaku was brilliant against America... I know his consistency/dedication has been questioned but there's no doubt he has loads of ability......
Sad to say, but I agree junior beats Cotto
Worrrrrd
:lol:
Brother loaded, I totally understand ... GGG is definitely more suited to 160 than Cotto so with a gun to my head I would assume the fellow...
Hut has a friend that likes Rangers, we can have him send that fellow:lol:
that'd be very Bayern of me, you bastard
Rangers simply must achieve promotion if we are going to be a viable side in any way outside of Scotland
Sensible people like hut and I have been dying for them to be back for a long time... If the internet is any indication, a sickening percentage of...
I figured you were addressing me and double L?
TRUE is REED's thing... I don't believe in the concept... You are what you choose to weigh-in at, whether or not it is to your detriment
Indeed! Murica
The Scottish "Championship"... Attempting to keep up with the twists and turns in this saga is a mindfuck, but my assumption is that if Rangers...
You brought up the immigration thing again seemingly out of nowhere after we'd agreed to drop it??
I invite you, like REED, to find one example of me saying or implying that Cotto is a good middleweight or that it is his optimum fighting weight
So if you are a weak champion of a weightclass, you aren't a TRUE representative of that weightclass... Got it
he said he likes the club and the supporters... maybe he can do us a solid?
If I lived in Germany, I'd absolutely support that club I'd also have free healthcare, a better wage for my work, safer roads
Separate names with a comma.