maybe Celtic can get Messi on loan for the second leg? That's about the only way I can see us scoring enough goals to salvage this
He is complete SHIT, Ambrose... Garbage But if just him being there can change 1-4 into something positive, that's the story of the century
Utter humiliation
wow
3 minutes of stoppage time added maybe Celtic can score twice??????
I will! I also hope Liverpool do well for Irish and TKO
I know we're down a man, but this is a pasting at the hands of a side Celtic ought to be able to handle
They've missed two penalties, mind you It could easily be 5-1 And this isn't Bayern Munich we're playing
This is a lousy Celtic side... Never mind the CL, we couldn't hack it in Europa for very long with this group
good lord 3-1
:laugh11:
who is the current middleweight champion?
I see what you mean but I can't see how a season out of that spotlight makes it any easier for us to attract quality talent
I suppose it's a good place to go camping or hiking But LIVE there??? B-O-R-I-N-G It's too far from New York and too close to Boston
he hasn't fought anyone anywhere near that aggressive and unorthodox in ages
"Drop it":dunno: As far as I can see, I was only responding to Double's idiotic assertion that I must be from fucking New Hampshire (for fuck's...
No. Thus, the rest of your post is inapplicable drivel
I don't think Floyd looked any different against Maidana than he has in the last couple of years:dunno:
Let me guess. You get your news from Matt Drudge, Bill O'Reilly and FoxNews. :dunno:
:hammert:
Ali wins. His speed is the big difference maker between them. Awkward fight, close fight, but Ali wins.
Dropped Pussy
as if that comment doesn't perfectly sum up your actual opinion on the issue:laugh11:
ha ha habba ha habba double L thinks the government is too big but still wants it to solve problems. he probably lives in Alabama.
So ridiculous it doesn't even warrant a response. You brought political bullshit into this thread. Why don't we let it die here?
seriously, it's absurd... books like this are mostly relevant to women who aren't getting laid or have severe self-esteem issues they have better...
There's not an opinion in your fucking head that wasn't planned out by somebody at The Heritage Foundation
because media attention has convinced a lot of people that women in general love these books due to sexual frustration or whatever
Separate names with a comma.