No that isn't what it's about
That's kind of my point "Best League In The World!" The EPL loves to brand itself as different from its counterparts, more competitive, fewer...
they'll try but they will be hamstrung by a lack of funding and personnel
:cheers:
same
Exactly REED seems convinced that I think Middleweight is Cotto's optimal weight... I have said nothing to give him that impression, but he has...
I don't have to "pretend" anything Miguel Cotto holds a title at 160 pounds, he is currently campaigning at 160 pounds 160 pounds is the...
:l2:
Caligula is spot-on... That piece tells you all you need to know
Right. What does any of this have to do with my point?
The participating clubs would be absolutely KNACKERED by the end of it... The EPL would be won by a fully rested Crystal Palace
Yes and that point is arrived at via ridiculous circular logic i.e the former lineal champ wouldn't fight GGG and neither will Cotto so their...
Lol talk about circular logic the lineal champ wouldn't fight him and that's golovkin's fault
I have no problem with that, as long as people have no problem with the fighter's legacy and pedigree being questioned I'm not telling Cotto to...
It'd be impossible any other way:scratcher: You'd have to have the champions league in the summer basically
it's unfortunate that you support a championship being meaningless
what division is he quick and powerful in again?
Watson is Feebs' favorite fighter I don't disagree that he was better than the guys Hopkins defended against, I just don't think it really...
So if you have fought a lot of good fighters at lower weights, win or lose (in Cotto's case a loss to the biggest names) and then make a...
You don't think Benn was a touch green?
I think you need to re-read the threads
don't hate the guillotine, hate the unreliable human neck:goodnews:
"any middleweight that can be KOd by Gerald McClellan is not a true middleweight" -- REED, Muzse
so, the only explanation then is that Pacquiao's success above 135 is down solely to the fact that he fought in a horrible era
Who did Watson beat exactly?
HOW DARE YOU???!!! This is just UNFAIR!!!
He really is... he's the nicest bloke we have... he'll come back, read this, see the mistake and take his lumps with good humor:lol:
I love Hex:lol:
Well, they'd be middleweights, if that's what you are getting at:scratcher: You seem to be forgetting that you are the one who thinks it's...
Separate names with a comma.