exactly these films have impact, for better or for worse, always
"It is preposterous to expect the middleweight champion of the world to fight middleweights!" Pretty much the position I have been arguing against
you almost wonder if they may have been better off... found some other resource to offer... The oil thing, IMO has only helped to reinforce the...
seriously... I'm amazed this is flying over people's heads
I still can't believe the World Cup will be happening there... Fucking outrageous
exactly!!
True it has declined over the last few years but still a pretty elite competition, IMO
who is the middleweight champion of the world right now?
I have stated from the beginning that I do not believe Middleweight is Cotto's best weight
Alkmaar? What kind of cash are they offering? I know Torres' market value has obviously got to be lower than it was but it is a long way down...
sorry but when a fighter weighs 155-160 pounds at the weigh-in, he is a Middleweight. It doesn't matter if he started out as a fucking...
Um no, you are incorrect Nobody said "face GGG or vacate!" Some people said Cotto OUGHT to defend against him as it would be the proper thing...
This is pretty simple... REED keeps insisting that I am saying 160 is Cotto's best weight... I keep asking him to point out where I said any such...
:l2:
Another thing they harp on about is that the "rest of the league" is better than the "rest of of the rest in THOSE leagues" Bullshit, if you ask...
This topic really covers new ground good going, mob
In every single Premier league season except one, at least one promoted side was immediately relegated after only one season in the league......
It'd be competitive but in the late rounds Hopkins begins to dominate
The premier league has made a joke of promotion and relegation
Hagler wins a clear but competitive unanimous decision ... Leonard was too good to get anything close to beat down but I think in the championship...
it's absurd
i don't believe in this concept... It's a load of shit... He's presently campaigning in the middleweight division, therefore he is a middleweight...
Castro was clearly going for a Maradona look
Lol how? He's only a flyweight... He's like 4'3
Miguel Cotto is the lineal MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION of the world right now... That makes him presently a middleweight ... Boxing 101 if REED would...
Obviously he'd kill him... Primera is a TRUE welterweight, PAC is a true flyweight
Exactly
So you're cool with Cotto calling himself the middleweight champ despite not fighting anybody in the division? This kind of shit doesn't fly...
I'm beginning to think you're oblivious to what weightclasses are
Separate names with a comma.