Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Neymar to Celtic for 10 Mil and Scott Brown ... make it happen
12 rounds of Ishe is like 512 rounds of anyone else
so I assume he has relinquished the title?
of course not, the same guys would be saying "oh, those are marginal guys" Barring a fight against Ward where he either wins or loses...
Who does GGG need to fight at 160 that would prove his worth?
I thought it goes til September
It actually makes you wish you were dying of cancer
What middleweight does he need to fight that he hasn't fought yet? LOL at Gamboa...
I hold champions to a high standard myself... If you wish to be called THE Champion of the world, it's a good idea to actually fight people who...
How about the bit of "looks to fight guys south of his division"? That's either hating or ignorance... Take your pick
He was a world champ at the weight, for fuck's sake:lol: If you fight in a weight class and win a goddamned championship in it, you've clearly...
Who can he beat? If he gets Cotto and demolishes him, you guys will be in here with this "Cotto's not a real middleweight" thing... So who can he...
He calls out Cotto and gets criticized for doing so despite Cotto being the lineal champion of the division he fights in... That is LUDRICUTH
right, like I said... Which Junior Middleweights has he fought in his last four fights? Not one, so what are you talking about? He's knocking...
This is simply not true... I was 14 when the film came out and for many people in my age group, this served as some sort of history lesson (as...
If you are claiming he's only knocking out Junior Middleweights, you're at the very least misinformed
I know he won his last fight, but nobody is as exciting to watch as Ishe Smith
:lol:
Stevens AND Macklin both fought at Super Middleweight before There's some real Kazakh hatred happening here
Exactly
LOL Zertuche
"Continues to fight guys south of his division"?? His last four opponents were all stopped and they were all middleweights, one of them has even...
Yeah when you are ripping a guy for calling out the lineal champ of the same division he's fighting in and demanding he seek challenges in a...
No it wasn't. It was a pack of lies and fantasy served up as some sort of expose. Complete garbage
Unless I've lost my mind, I'm pretty sure Neil is saying that GGG could conceivably make 154 and fight Mayweather and that, having done so, he...
Huh? It DID make him a Heavyweight... He won the title, he was a Heavyweight. How formidable he was or wasn't isn't relevant... He fought at the...
:lol::lol::lol:
Stick to comic books and obscure pinup girls
JFK was a disgusting pile of shit that only further poisoned discourse on the events it dramatized ... It was a disgusting film
It's mostly porn for certain types of women... It's hardly universal
Separate names with a comma.