Pavlik was crap... GGG cutes the shit out of him
FFH Provo is always a welcome sight on the TV
If winning the lineal middleweight title doesn't make you a middleweight, what exactly does?
Fail troll is fail
Cotto would sooner fight wald pussy
Yet another middleweight who simply cannot live with Gaybox
Gaybox had clearly won both rounds
Gaybox looking sharp and patient
Geale bout to get gayboxed
You know this fight game
Perez is a lazy slob
It's a huge slight to one of the greatest fighters of the last 30 years
Slice will be pumped for the sheep shaggers... Good on them
There's no conceivable way this is true... No case can be made at all other than a mikE fallacy about 5,000 monkeys with 5,000 scorecards cherry...
he was godawful :lol:
didnt you get the memo from mex, loaded and Anthony?? Chavez was nothing more than a plodding, "solid pro"... I know, I know... I was surprised as...
Sugar Man was one of the witnesses at Appomattox ... So now what you got ta say?
Yup and we'll still walk to the league title (ZZzzzzzzz)
Man, this ain't "Star Wars", it's a fucking documentary:ant: "DUUUUUDE, you totally ruined Ken Burns' 'The Civil War' for me!"
unforgivable stuff from a writer
Sugar Ray Leonard used to get confused about Barry Tompkins and Larry Merchant and would call either one "Blarry"
Another side we should​ be able to beat but this is not a particularly good Celtic team
It's a bizarre story It's about this fellow called Sixto Rodriguez who was sort of a folk singer/singer-songwriter from Detroit in the early...
:lol:
I liked at the end of Toney/Jirov when Toney knocked him down and Jirov pulled himself up on rubbery legs with a few seconds left and Steward,...
lol Mullings
Hagler gets beat up
Atlas never said his name correctly a single time
That's reasonable but there's the psychology of Holyfield, his temperament ... I think he spooked Mike ...
I'd still favor Holyfield... he was almost made to beat him... I concede it's not set in stone, mind you
Separate names with a comma.