Jackson Heights' own?? From the "What's Goin' Down?" episode of "That's My Momma"? Hell yeah
:mj:
What was even cooler was how fucking gay Ronaldo looked pouting while his superior in the number 10 shirt made fools of his teammates
LOL... that's crazy
Yeah that Saad fight is depressing as fuck... the fellow is clearly a wasted shell of his former self and Qawi has the time of his life EMM's win...
:l2:
same here... it was like FIFA... They dominated possession to an absurd degree against such a formidable opponent. It's an utterly amazing result.
LOL, wow... never knew that
Yup... Really terrible alcoholic... I saw some thing about him on the TV once and it was something like he'd drink two cases of beer in a sitting...
Norris liked his opposition old and small
And I stand by the fact that Edwin Rosario couldn't curtail the guy with power... neither would Hoya:fist:
El Classico is always a great spectacle... Great rivalry... Teams are always awesome The best El Classico was the first one I ever watched......
:Rock3:
"I can not help it if I am ze biggest and ze strongest":bears:
My issue is that success at higher weights has fuck all to do with a mythical matchup at a lower weight Marvin Hagler was too small to ever fight...
Watson by KO Norris would never fight the guy anyway
His beat down of a shot Mancini was sad, though
Tszyu really did a number on MAGO... Colossal beating
Rosario knocks him the fuck out ... If Marquez is somehow still standing after say 7 rounds, he has a better chance ... Rosario, though immensely...
There's plenty more where that came from incidentally, which of de la hoya's lightweight foes would Ramirez not be a heavy favorite to beat?
Thomas Hearns was able to dominate a prime Virgil Hill and a prime Dennis Andries at light heavyweight ... Imagine what he'd do to a little...
Dingaan Thobela > Julio Cesar Chavez ... Thobela had the power to KO super middleweights!
All the actual evidence supports my POV on this!
Transitioning through weight classes is TOTALLY meaningless in a mythical matchup... I can't reference enough how totally meaningless it is... You...
Reasonably so but it was more competitive than the Whitaker/Camacho/Mancini fights
Haven't seen any lightweights Hoya did well against that resemble Ramirez at all
-2 Have at it, fellas
me either... he's fast and he has some pop but there's a whole lot wrong mechanically, I think his whiskers are questionable and I think he's a...
First of all, the ability to transition to a higher weight class is completely meaningless in a lower weight match... Roberto Duran was able to...
:lol:
Separate names with a comma.