He fought Alexis Arguello and Edwin Rosario, two of the most devastating punchers in history and it could be argued his record in those fights was...
Yup... He was such a fucking idiot, grabbing the ropes and all of that bullshit... Just the thought of him makes me bristle with rage I liked...
One of the only times I ever rooted for RJJ The stoppage was the best... Paz looked ridiculous like the disgusting shitbag he is
:elmo:
:hammert:
I think Hoya dominates early with his handspeed a major hurdle for Ramirez... However, I don't see this fight as resembling in any way the...
He's a tinker, it goes without saying he's disgusting
it's a valid point
He knocks you out first with his fists, but then he knocks you out with his kind demeanor
yeah he was a bit of a bully
I think we are distracted by how cute GGG is
If Celtic lose to St. Pat's, they ought to close down Celtic Park and move to a 10,000 seater somewhere in the Highlands
:l2:
It's crazy he looked like a hired goon that bites holes in beer cans yet he had Khan's chin:lol:
Yup!
Maskaev had the look of someone whom you would intuitively expect to have a good chin... He looked Russian... dour, full of existential hatred and...
Yup His skills were solid and he could punch but his chin was incredibly shaky I remember when he got knocked out by Corey Sanders, the 300...
LOL, Quitting again?? When did he quit prior to that? You probably had Tszyu/Tackie 115-113, you hate the guy so much:lol:
:lol:
He doesn't have that Fezzik quality that Valuev had where the guy is so gigantic that knocking him out is really hard
I know, right??? BTW, Hopkins once again being assumed as a top 3 middleweight all time... Disgusting
"Fuji had already eaten before that fight, so he wasn't hungry"
Remember when he changed his name to GOOFi? Everybody started oohing and aahing when he effortlessly destroyed Maskaev in a couple of rounds, but...
:lol::lol::lol:
It's just so ridiculous... Locche looks like a combination magician/lion tamer in that fight...
The latter, judging by that clip
I pay so little attention to who trains anybody anymore, hence my complete ignorance to this fool being GGG's trainer
Separate names with a comma.