I think you need to rewatch that fight
I know that Still, don't tread on my hatred :lol:
Same... I find Morrissey intolerable
The Tszyu fight was basically even... Tszyu quitting was inexplicable... Hatton didn't dominate shit
It figures Hatton is a Man Shitty supporter
Hatton never beat anybody worth a shit by a commanding margin
:rock1:
:Dance1:
Who's Abel Sanchez
Doesn't matter to me... If the guy has the comp and the quality of result against that comp and he weighs 105 or 265, he'll have a shot at that...
Fun to watch but Cuevas was hopelessly shot by then I think Duran would've beaten him anyway, mind
Marlon Starling said "I don't believe in good fights... A good fight to me is mastery... Chavez vs. Camacho. Chavez was an artist that night....
Chavez/Rosario ... The ultimate pressure clinic... Starling/Honeyghan (Hi X) ... Classic display of counterpunching and defense... Honeyghan was...
It'd be epic if a team like that somehow made a semifinal or something
For the record I was saying he got a raw deal because of the headbutt... I didn't see anything wrong with rigo going for the kill after the fact
:wo:
:lol:
No problem
Rigo for sure ... Outclassing donaire once is like outclassing Froch 9 times
Hatton shamelessly cagefights his way to a horrible close decision that makes you wish boxing cared enough about itself to enforce it's own rules
The Spinks fight was irrelevant... Cooney was an inactive drug addict when they fought
T.I. is a rapper
LOI is a small league... Where do these opponents come from that Derry is annihilating them like that?
He hasn't exactly been in with murderer's row in the power department, though... Still I am saying he has a good chin essentially
Not that it would have mattered in the long run, but that kid got a raw deal
:l2:
Cotto
Froch is tough and resilient but I agree, he's been hurt plenty of times
Kid Gavilan had a fantastic chin ... Never stopped... Dropped twice for flash knockdowns in what, 150 fights? Against stellar opposition on top of it
Separate names with a comma.