Yup... Obviously he was tough as hell... He'd be in the top 5% of fighters ever when it comes to taking one to the face, I'm not knocking the guy,...
Agree... Capable of being charming and convincing...
Exactly
Definitely showed a strong chin against Lennox but outside of that fight he didn't get hit much so it's hard to say
DeJesus picks him apart
He's not one of the 200 best fighters of all time
Probably not :blackcloud:
I stand by my margarito point... He had a tremendous chin but I'm not putting it in the RARE territory ... The comp and the fact he was actually...
LaPorte was made out of steel
Cotto is not one of the top 200 fighters of all time
Who's the biggest hitter (sexy, manly belter, if you will) that Margarito had faced prior to Mosley, though, to be fair? Obviously he had an...
:lol:
Nobody's more overrated than Cotto on this forum, though... He wouldn't impress against Canelo, I guarantee it He wins but he doesn't dominate...
It helps when you can't miss the guy with your hardest punch:lol:
yeah that dude was clearly a sociopath... The only person I've heard of him being super nice to was Bennie Briscoe... He probably respected him...
:l2:
Yup... he ran way too much
agreed... Mosley was never a big puncher... he had good power but not great power
BRO GRABS! :love:
:pissed::pissed::pissed:
He gets schooled, obviously Surely, your opinion on Starling isn't so skewered that you honestly think he doesn't easily beat a fighter of this...
:hammert:
Also the Zidane comparison doesn't apply here... Floyd DIDN'T look great in these fights at all
Cotto won 4 rounds at most... 8-4 isn't close ... People expect Mayweather to 12-0 these guys and when he loses some rounds, the effect is...
I'm interested in punches landed... Mayweather landed more of them... He absolutely win the fight ... There's no argument for a draw or a Maidana...
My thoughts exactly
No he did not
Get in here, hut, goddamnit!!!
First off... LOL at Joe Gatti Secondly... the fact the commentators thought it was notable enough to comment on only bolsters my point It was...
Separate names with a comma.