I rewatched this fight yesterday and still had it 116-112 Mayweather, same as I had watching it the night it happened Unless you score bull...
Peep the original thread, man... most people had it 8-4 No way in hell Maidana took 3 out of 4 to start the fight... not a chance
Says who? As long as guys like you are out there who think throwing haymakers at a guy's elbows constitutes effective aggression, the perception...
Indeed... In America, all one has to do is work hard and they will be rich :elmo:
:lol: the only problem is that you actually can get fired!
Sure, people who don't know how to score a boxing match He won 8 rounds at least... it was a clear-cut win I'd like him to lose as much as...
I think that's too harsh He was brilliant in films apart from the Godfather... Serpico, Dog Day Afternoon (his greatest performance, IMO), Sea Of...
yeah, if you're 8
Drying out and gaining 15-20 pounds was about as common in Terry Norris's era as gaining zero pounds is in this era... you can't be serious with...
The poverty rate among children is closer to 50 percent
With 30 percent of the population living below the poverty line, Hartford's rate of poverty is second in the United States only to Brownsville,...
:scratcher: but he already did win... and with plenty of room to spare
worrrd :bears:
you guys are out of your minds... Canelo is enormous compared to Norris... He's never anything close to a Junior Middleweight if he doesn't have...
They aren't in a "league" on the game:laugh11: They are in a section called "rest of world" with notable teams in less notable leagues (or at...
get the owner to spend money on transfers give playing time or transfer listings to unhappy players you can obviously change up formations,...
As demented as it is, I did a "Manager" career on FIFA 13 and I was hired by Aberdeen... I managed them to a couple of league titles and a Europa...
exactly States don't mean anything to somebody from Europe unless it's Texas or California or Florida Cities describe where you live better to a...
I'll start catching it when it becomes painfully evident that it's where Celtic might be lucky enough to end up if they play as best as they...
You're welcome, man LOL, I'm not surprised If I was over there and someone asked me "where in America are you from", I would basically assume...
:mj:
I've never been, but it's basically an indoor water park, water slides and all of that shit, built in one of the many largely deceased areas of...
The only good things about CT: if you live toward the southwestern portion like I do, you are close to NYC There's a handful of cool museums,...
Nah, I believe it is "We once produced Brass here and then WWII ended, making us irrelevant"
Move to Waterbury, where optimism goes to die:bears:
Yeah, I mean anybody with even moderate power has a chance against Norris, but I can just as easily see him overwhelmed by the speed of Norris and...
:l2: The horse just makes it
Honestly, these days, there are parts of Hartford as bad or worse than any spot in Detroit... It's the second poorest city in the country... 30%...
He was the most unqualified commentator in history... He knew absolutely nothing about the game and was just a fame-whore who parlayed "Ali's...
Separate names with a comma.