A great place to be robbed/stabbed/shot
:flip:
:bears:
Qawi was weary of Spinks' power once he tasted a few shots... That fight wasn't just dull because of Spinks
I'm not even sure the fact that Canelo is really a Light Heavyweight even matters in this... the gulf in class is vast
For me, the problem is that I just don't see any improvement at that aspect of his game and that is a bad thing because he is, after all, a...
:laugh11:
The Real Magic Man, Marlon "Moochie" Starling was always a big boxing fan
Keepers are different... Obviously, he's our most world-class guy but he's a keeper, so he's not a "player" like the others Van Dijk is pretty...
Define "World Class", lol He's solid, a decent player... He'd never be a star but he could play in a better league than the SPL Celtic's best...
LOL, yup... I often pondered this irony myself
I know but I don't have to like it!:baa:
1-0 over this club... should be 5-0
sure sounds like it! it's preposterous that Celtic has to beat these kinds of clubs just to get into the fucking GROUP stage... They win the...
Finally!
"77 min: You've got hand it to Celtic, they've just performed a magnificent act of not scoring. Commons got on the ball 25 yards out, left of...
Champions League qualifying bullshit
why take off Griffiths and Stokes? Seems odd
Does Charlie look handsome?
If Celtic can't easily dispatch this level of opponent, it doesn't bode well for our chances in this competition
:lol:
Leigh Griffiths heavily involved in the action along with Mulgrew... They seem sure to get a goal if the description is to be believed
Celtic pressing now
can you imagine the reaction in Glasgow???
Commons has missed a few absolute gimmies according to the Guardian text feed of the match
Soon we will be as good as the rest of the league, I fear
:mut:
Hagler was clearly better
Newcastle is a likable club too... of course they are heartbreakers historically
Separate names with a comma.