It'd be beyond hilarious if Algieri managed to win
:lol:
Definitely... Hilarious film
I shall do so
Literally the only second of that fight he wasn't hopelessly outclassed. Donaire is a tremendous fighter. Beating him that comprehensively was...
Moving down to light heavy ruined him... I'll say so til the cows come home and I hated Jones, always rooted against him except when he hammered...
Cervantes struck me as another guy damned to be stuck at 140... Too long to be a lightweight too narrow to fill out as a true welterweight
Believe it or not, I thought I heard somewhere that gay dudes on average have bigger dilzes... No idea if that's true
At lightweight, Ortiz... At 140, Hoya
That's not happening here
Basically... The rematch was quite different
council tax = £8,320 per month
Bullshit... Guy had to lose 3 pounds the day of the first fight just to make weight... he was wasted, had nothing... all of that in addition to...
Foster's jab > Spinks' Jab, IMO ... Spinks was better on the move, though I don't see how Qawi was better than Saad, he certainly isn't anymore...
Yeah, I agree... he easily dispatched the opponents so the criticism can only logically go so far
problem with that stuff is getting insurance on it will cost you a fortune... no company is going to want to issue a policy for Detroit...
:l2:
We can play ifs all day, the bottom line is that Carlos Ortiz actually weighed 135 and 140 when he was fighting... Danny Garcia in Ortiz's time is...
The division was absolutely horrid back then, which would explain why otherwise shitty fighters made the top ten for a minute
I don't think Rick Frazier was ranked
In other words, an awesome place to live that people like us can't live in!:l2:
I wouldn't be able to tolerate it... it's mostly pretentious rich kids
He should've stepped up and whupped that mug Michalshitzki just to save the huge amounts of bandwith wasted on dudes talking about ducking and...
I'd pick Hoya without hesitation, really
Garcia would probably weigh about 13 pounds more, which changes things Ortiz is 10 times the fighter, though... a masterful, versatile guy
I think Melissa McCarthy is quite funny
That's the one with Mark Wahlberg and the teddy bear, right?? I haven't seen it... I've heard mixed things, some love it, some hate it... You...
I don't know about louder, but I do know that those of us from the greater NYC metro area tend to be disproportionately more awesome than anyone...
Separate names with a comma.