Hut, you'd like it for the closing credits alone... They outline the chicanery of first world economics quite nicely
Some people I know hated it but I laughed my head off :lol:
"This man's gonna end up in a gay box!"
So did willie pastrano
Lol sure pal
Proof that even the brilliant among us are absolute dullards sometimes
:l2:
RIP... pretty much the first Real Madrid superstar
:scared:
The filter here at work won't let me see the article can you summarize?
OHMYGODIMMAPASSOUT!
for sure, look at Piers Morgan
I'm dead certain
The Other Guys 7.5/10 If you are amused by Will Ferrell, you will certainly enjoy this film. Lots of absurd, recurring gags including Michael...
Geale gon' get Gayboxed
cool Americans like me eye British interlopers with suspicion...
weird I don't even understand what that is
Is Frappucino a cold version of Cappucino? What constitutes Cappucino anyway?
That cop (Rick Frazier??) was worse than Kelly... That was a disgusting match
This is what I'm talking about with Qawi... Qawi tasted some hard shots from Spinks and he didn't like it much... from there Spinks jabbed him...
I have no idea what constitutes Frappucino My understanding of iced coffee is that it is literally the same as hot coffee, only it isn't hot...
Iced coffee is really popular over here... Not sure why... Coffee only tastes good hot
:lol:
I don't hate Qawi at all but styles make fights and his style and physical makeup matches up far worse against Foster than Saad's does... Bottom...
Foster would control Qawi with his jab and make him tentative with the left hook... Worst style matchup possible for Qawi at 175... Foster feasted...
This is a net gain for the sport and you plebes simply don't get it
I also don't see this as a walkover for matthyyssseee though obviously I hope it turns out to be
Foster easily outpoints Qawi
Foster stops Saad late but Saad would get his licks in and make the great Foster earn it
Separate names with a comma.