:drl:
Girlfriend has a cold :hammert:
We're not going to the party... :hammert:
Not the fans! I think these two blokes spend the evening dancing and looking at each other while taking few offensive chances... I can't even...
:Rock3:
"Come on, baby, it was only a 500% raise!"
It's a party with a bunch of Portuguese, Ricans and Indians... somebody there has got to care enough about the match to put it on
Yeah, but my girlfriend will be pretty bummed when I don't "get the job":giggle:
Porter will pound Brook
nope to be honest, I'd be far more interested in Sligo Rovers than Shamrock Rovers I've got no connection at all to Dublin... Sligo is where...
ILLU is right and that's what I am basing my predo on
2 Live Jews Rossman takes him
Sensible
I think he has enough instincts and smarts to survive, to be honest... The speed would bother him enough that he'd cover up trying to counter with...
Yeah, I'm not suggesting he just stand and trade the whole time or go balls to the wall for 2 minutes a frame, but he was able to back Maidana up...
1) This has never been my position at all. Ever. My position is that it would have behooved him to be more aggressive than he was. He would...
This is demonstrably untrue
:l2:
Pac's speed is enough to offset Castillo... He wins a clear cut decision
:lol:
I hope that fanzine is right... It's ridiculous that a club with the kind of rabid, age-old, die-hard support Newcastle has should be penny pinching
LMAO exactly
the only benefits to the loan system are that a player gets more playing time than he otherwise would, the team loaning him out gets to have him...
of course, but it would take mass exodus to even make a dent... just the money from TV is gargantuan for these clubs... if you own one, just avoid...
Ricky Burns reminds me a lot of Pernell Whitaker except for the fact that he's right-handed, has tattoos, is white and Scottish, and isn't...
"the prevailing theory is PBF let it be close" How is this in any way the same as saying he made a poor tactical decision or two and would have...
:laugh11:
:hammert:
:pathetic::lol:
Fightbeat :bears:
Separate names with a comma.