These are the posts of people who are winners in the game of life :bears:
I know it, man... but nothing can be done
still couldn't carry his bagpipes, though He could be 75 times as Catlick as he is and Buchanan still slaps him around
This is the prevailing theory where exactly?
:l3:
Casa was a negative fighter by nature, though, regardless of opponent I refuse to concede this point... One fighter's testimony aside (which...
:l2:
:atu:
Mayweather won the first one very clearly despite all of the jerking off by haters If he had Uncle Rog training him instead of that moron Father...
Worrrd Anthony's sense of humor has vanished recently... I think he's depressed about Steve_Dave While I'm LOLing the weird criteria being...
in terms of the money, it's small compared to the likes of Barca, Real, Chelsea, Shitty, ManUre, etc. no way around it, we can't compete with them
How does someone name their kid that, man??:lol:
:lol:
There's a difference between "hit hard" and being a "explosive puncher" Lots of guys hit hard, have some pop... Few guys are big punchers At...
Everyone is cryin out for peace none is cryin out for justice I don't wan' no peace I need equal rights and justice I got to get it
Anthony's got no case, goddamnit This thread should have been locked from the moment it was started if we are going to have this "you can't...
"The Wonderful Irish Catholic"?
didn't look like it to me... and he didn't make a dent in Corrales, who everybody could hurt
Sam Langford was known as "The Boston Tar Baby", believe it or not That'd be like nicknaming a fighter "The Filthy nagger" or something
yeah, that's true... Unless of course, America is conquered by Canada
agREED
this is retarded the only solution that makes any sense with what you've written above is to lock this thread and make a rule where every time...
This is a thread about rating the last film you watched There are no rules posted anywhere regarding "oh, make you sure you chewck to see if any...
I don't see Castillo as a big puncher either, though... he was an accumulation guy...
I don't think Frietas hit that hard at all... he was just a 140 pound guy knocking out 130 pound Brazilian nobodies... Once he moved on to World...
I'd favor Simon
:bears:
"Golden Johnson" It's a nickname but the ancient bareknuckle fighter Dutch Sam Elias was known as "The Terrible Jew" back in the day ......
Separate names with a comma.