:atu:
Carry it on, since I'm in third, LOL
can you tell me, timewise, where you see anything go in his mouth?
:lol:
When guys like Gatti are in the hall of fame along with guys like Rocky Graziano, Primo Carnera, Jess Willard, et al, you'd have a hard time...
JMM knock out Hamed? not on your life
Chavez would get Khan out too quickly, wouldn't be much fun (except for the drunk fish routine he does when he gets clocked) Duran would make...
Please, everybody knows you are a huge nuthugger of that guy
Guarantee you JMM hits the canvas at least once
all respect, brother Mex, but you claimed JMM was a harder hitter than Hamed... your opinions on the guy are highly suspect, in my mind
Worrrrd Who's got more one-shot KOs in recent years than The Donaire?
Hamed was a lousy boxer but he was fast as fuck and he hit like a train
Name one time the guy was actually hurt and not just knocked off balance
Donaire should be closer to the top than he is...
I don't see a mismatch, either I'd favor Bowe, but I don't see anything approaching a mismatch... Vitali can fight
I call bullshit on that If he was so good, why did he manage only a split decision against that one guy? Why was he knocked on his ass twice...
Uh... ok? Do you have "Napkin" footgae on Rios?
Petre TG, Insufferable Braggart Emeritus
I don;t see anything go into his mouth
This is supposed to be conclusive?
go bake me a pie
It was especially fun watching him get smashed in the face and then seeing the "About Billions" written on his trunks
He would hit the canvas at least once along the way... Body shots... Maidana is shit... Better than Ward, but shit nonetheless
Bradley/Provo was an exceedingly dramatic fight
Exactly
:bears:
Separate names with a comma.