Yeah but those guys did that how many wars ago? Soto-Karass is a guy who gets touched up in every single fight and he's been doing that a long...
:hammert:
Barring a fight-altering jab, Norris wins easy
Two shitty brawlers... Mayorga carries the weight better... He gets Maidana out of there
I just don't see who he's fought to be rated so highly as a banger Soto-Karass is the best guy he's ever fought He hits hard but I'd like to see...
same
I figured he'd handle a glorified clubfighter like Maidana
How on Earth is this a "fact"? Mark my words... this motherfucker will get knocked out within his next 5 fights He just stopped a fringe...
Same here... The guy has talent, but he's never looked exceptionally gifted to me On top of that, he has never appeared to fully grasp the style...
Thurman being overrated to fuck here He's not that good
This is nonsense, every word of it
I know, he had a lot of support I'd like to see he and Khan in a Battle Of The Overhyped, Exposed Loudmouths
He certainly he didn't have me fooled I think Khan/Broner is an entertaining scrap, actually
I thought he drew with Khan at worst... You act like it was some definitive victory Khan's got enough trouble with shot lightweights who were...
Agree He won this fight on strength and desire, nothing else... Every talent advantage was Broner's... Maidana just imposed himself on him
The judges gave it to the right man Eat Shit, Broner
good buttfuck from Maidana
Generally, I would think Maidana's current strategy is a terrible one... But he's actually boxing on even terms with this joker
Maidana pacing himself now
Maidana doing the right thing by throwing non stop when Broner tries to hold him Nice buttfuck gesture by Broner... what an idiot
Thurman is very flawed and is not elite but he's using his physical advantages well here
This is pretty entertaining scrap so far... Thurman has the edge with his speed but Soto-Karass tags him just often enough to make it interesting
I love dumb remarks by sportscasters :lol: Ralph Kiner: "Well, today is Father's Day... so to all of the Dads out there... Happy Birthday!" "If...
:lol:
:partie: exactly I don;t know what the fuck it means at all, but I know what they want that shit to mean
The previous 5 posts contain huge amounts of win
:aye:
that's not a logical counterpoint
LOL, I know... I just like that the Brits say it and REED says it too for fun:lol:
Holy christ... what drivel
Separate names with a comma.