i cant think what you mean man. Anything more to go on?
Silas ya bamstation! I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY...
Finding some women attractive and some unattractive is extremely sexist!
Once I'm done making Irish's tea I'm gonna give you a real talking to.
I was biting my e-tongue at the daft pish TFK was posting
I'll jump to the shops.
I think you know i couldnt agree more.
I don't get the insinuation
Coz you guys are all in here chatting about it and i'm e-lonely.
keeping your bitch in line!
If there's a recurring theme in the decline of civiizations id wager its wealth concentrating into very few hands n leading to debt...
I dont have any tea in the house, only coffee and booze.
I can't really imagine caring about this shit.
Nu-uh. Even the bad stuff is fucking jackson. They're the best group off are thyme.
Gaga cant handle this shit <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tgviAnu_TnE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480"...
Meeting my accountant friend instead. See how yesterdays meeting with the mortgage adviser went and such like. He won't be on crack.
'Hoi, Macca you up to anything, buy ye a pub lunch?' 'Aye mate i'm on a permo, been at reggae parties since friday. Down Govanhill, kinda hitting...
big crane being taken apart by a bigger crane. Quite entertaining to watch [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
even Mex thinks this is a KO win for Tito
Again - two things which have fuck all to do with each other.
aye
what? the two things have fuck all to do with each other, i just saw the video today
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xd4ygI0GHV8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="640"></iframe> :lol::lol: See,...
Clogg know the game.
Trinidad did not have faster hands than Forrest. He was also a good inch shorter and much easier to hit/counter. It's certainly possible he lands...
Tito could fight Wright 100 times and probably not win once.
I actually think Mosley fucks him up. Sly's right that he was a slugger in that, like all sluggers, he eat up guys who come right at him throwing....
Anyone who scores the number if goals Austin did in a team that went down is obviously worth 15m. If I was qpr is keep him and take the loss next...
Here's something to think aboooot: if you had taken one gold coin at the first council of Nicaea and invested it at a rate of 5% interest, you'd...
:lol: Fuck me what a roaster
Separate names with a comma.