<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/noHlrgPKX5U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:lol:
I wonder what would happen if an international under 14s boys team entered the womens world cup
Some good goals there! Serbia's last one looked OOTRAGEously offside tho
Someone must look at me and see their sunlight dream. Right? I think my favourite thing about getting older is that taxi drivers start calling...
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5035TY5RSpg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Make it a double bill with Toney-Tyson
Fair point. I might go and see it on monday, the clips look pretty good.
:lol: OK sorry. Got me all defensive there
The player manager of Clydebank lived a few doors down from me in partick when I was a bhoy(shows how lucrative that position must've been!) he...
Is it hard to get a ticket at loftus Rd? I quite fancy going to a game next season
It hadnt really occurred to me that going or not going to a film you didnt think looked very good was any kind of statement at all never mind one...
'Pay up or it'll be economic disaster for you Greece!' Bit like supervising construction of a Burmese railway, innit - inflict enough exhaustion...
:lol::lol::lol:
I have an answer in my mind but I'm gonna say - i dont know what has one eye but cannot see? :lol:
whats up whiskey?
To be fair, he legit should have been DQd in about 15 of those.
Its 11 years since Wlad lost a fight now - 20 successive wins in title fights.
I love fantasy type films as much as the next guy whether they're superheo (rarely), sci fi or whatever but there's got to be enough grounding in...
If i was setting odds i'd make Frazier slight fave
Oh please lord no
I'm guessing its just who has the most boxrec points in their own respective divisions.
A start to what? And in what sense is it a 'start' considering that cutting government jobs and pensions is what they've been doing for 7...
You gonna tell 8 million Spainiards & Italians to move Germany? Which btw still has a lower gdp per capita than 2007, as does Britain. Eventually...
Ireland (and Latvia) recovered best of the EZ countries (Latvia has been pegged to it in prep for entry) because half their unemployed people fled...
if we started executing the three poorest performing pupils in each primary school class it would extremely fucking perverse to focus on their...
45% of Greek pensioners now live below the poverty line, who the fuck looks at what's going on in Greece right now and says 'Aye, pensioners...
Inflation has gone slightly positive again, Osborn - 'this is great news for hard working families and further evidence that the recovery is going...
Separate names with a comma.