:blackcloud:
I had no expectations of him when he turned pro, tbh. He's improved biggly.
REED know the game
So god damn sick of working. Productivity's tripled since the 70s and we're working more hours...We could all work 10 hours a week, feed & clothe...
Lineker was pretty lazy when the other team had the ball too wasn't he? I doubt his overall contribution matched Rooney
:lol::lol:
Norton would bust him up
[IMG] [IMG]
I dunno man, its eating a great white shark and its head is twice the size of the whole shark. I was exaggerating with 700 feet but it does look...
Just been looking into this one....they've created a new dinosaur which is twice the size of a t rex, has the intelligence of a man, can change...
I enjoyed the 2nd and the 3rd. Seeing dinosaurs chase people is just fun.
Ridiculous that the special effects in the first film are still the GOAT 22 years later
Anthony Joshua will moider him.
wtf :lol: looks like what would happen if omni consumer products got taken over by a flamer
fuck, he looks like he needs a good mortician
:lol:
Yeah.
i literally just watched the holy-bowe round 5 minutes before the thread was posted so i voted that
Barrera-Morales 5?
haha, spot on. I was trying to pick out an analogy to capture its mingingness, thats it.
is Brazil a made up surname btw, i've never heard it before in my life. Is it Irish?
:lol: Glaswegians live hard
I don't think Bowe had a bigger frame than Foreman, its misleading to call him a '245lb fighter' imo - look at the muscle tone of a 229lb Foreman...
Its weird when people look better at 55 than 20.
It is pretty fucking delicious though
Well that wasn't entirely successful....went in for a 3 quid chocolate stout, and got slicked by some American salesman into buying a ten quid...
Yeah well this wasn't a World Cup saucy slice, was it? WAS IT? :pissed::pissed:
No you're not - the second highest goal scorer in England history really scored! :lol:
ROONEY ROONEY ROONEY!
That's one of the most minging fitbaw strips I've seen in years
Separate names with a comma.