Pfffft, he doesn't even play for one of the top 5 teams
:lol::lol:
The donkey who's scored 6 goals in 5 qualifiers?
Screamer
Good time to put wallcott on no
Fuckshake Rooney
Engerland engerland engerland good goal
[IMG]
Whos in the other semi Papua new Guinea and Scotland?:lol:
I usually end up supporting England more ardently in games than Scotland :lol: I guess I find them less annoying
Andy Townsend is a pain in the baws. I actually thought England have looked pretty good if a bit unthreatening up front
:lol: awesome. How much? I'd consider it myself but i dont think the makers sell them to you if you dont look east asian
I've probably brought this up before but....Birmingham. Obviously the occasional howler slips through everywhere but every structure erected in...
:lol:
I think he'd be unconscious before any of that happened. Anybody crazy enough to trade with Louis who's that easy to hit would end up in the deep...
Emma Willis uh yeyeye. Shes a fine looking lady
And a tad better than Bert Cooper
Frazier was no smaller than Holyfield.
i actually think the ref should have let it go a little longer, Byrd might've squirmed out of that. One more clean connect at least
:mut:
Definitely a poor Irish team. Daryl Murphy ffs
Another good result for Scotland. Everything set up perfectly for the glorious failure in the last home match against Poland - the only question...
Scotland starting to sit back to try and hold out for the draw
Glasgow paving btw :atu: Like fucking east jerusalem [IMG]
Scotland look the better team i would say. I'm dipping in and out tho, cant really muster an interest in this
Atmosphere sounds very tame compared to the first game
Daryl Murphy up front, oooft. Why isnt McGeady playing?
One was nearly a premature stoppage, one was nearly a fatality.
I think they all beat Bowe. He probably has the best chance against Foreman.
Separate names with a comma.