aye, she was at the last fifa conference climbing on old mens laps and screaming as to whether the delegation was READY TO PARTY!?
Did you see Grace Jones at that fifa conference? weird.
:lol::lol:
Get Xavi on
Barca are quite good at fitbaw
Some of this is pretty hawt to watch, imo. Thinking of Slice stewing somewhere in west Landan as the 27th, 28th, 29th consecutive pass completes...
aye :lol:
gorgeous fitbaw
Barca! Barca! Barccaaaa!
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-JBYPcgtnGE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>.
Obv! Love the live video in London where she's eccied out her gord and all sweaty and shiny
Looong week; just realised there as I dug out clothes to go and buy rolls n coffee etc that this is the first time I've left the to house to go...
Jeeeeeeeeeesus, apologies for posting that its severely pish & there are hardly any scenes on streets. Maybe check the cool aerial shots in the...
You seen this, slice? Set near your hoooose innit? Seems pretty abysmal but you might spot places you know at least <iframe...
I'd agree he gave Floyd a good fight - i had the final score wide but that didnt reflect a fight in which nearly every round was competitive. I...
If i remember right i had Floyd-Guererro 9-3 and Floyd Cotto something like 9-2-1.
Every time Barca fans come to Celtic Park, win or lose, they chant Celtic! Celtic! Celtic! after the game and throw their scarfs over the...
I'll definitely be supporting Barca! Barca! Barrrcccaa!
[IMG]
Irish, what the fuck did you object to in what Sheppard said? :dunno::dunno:
Scotland needs more people. Birmingham needs more people, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds. Lots and lots more people. Only London and its surrounds...
I'll have a cider in my 'blur are shite!' TShirt and listen to George square thatcher death party
Honestly, it's been unreal. Probably the worst may inflicted on any human settlement in the northern hemisphere ever
fuck me, the Suns oooot!!!! :mj: must the first time since April, legit I think I'll walk home from work
yikes, good yin
:lol:
What was Xavi but a very elegant hod carrier?
I'm not shedding any tears I think the whole thing will make for hilarious spectacle. I think the objections are just to the City turning over its...
The festivities will begin with a 'short act of praise and worship' led by controversial former spl referee minister Mike mcCurry :lol: you could...
a teams only as good as it's usually overlooked hod carrier innit
Separate names with a comma.