I had a dream featuring Alan Sheaer last night, weirdly....i was at an indoors 7 a side match featuring all the best prem players of the 90s -...
'Orange Fest' in Glasgow city centre this weekend. :lol: Fun for all the family. Black Skull Corps of Fife and Drums, face painting and a bouncy...
:bears: excellent
This was really good :lol: <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/i1lJU90tV_w" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480"...
Can't disagree with anything in that article. Weird that a famous American comedian wrote a piece for a local Glasgow newspaper
Finishing my nightly cider is always the low point of my day, much worse than the alarm clock or the morning commute. I suck the vapour out like a...
subscription only! :(
Id be really struggling to find 5 rounds to give either cotto or Oscar. Floyd-Cotto's pretty much your classic 'competitive but not close' fight....
Cool thanks, i'll check ooot his stuff on youtube
They certainly have the better looking players. The only two whodve made the Ireland team in the first game were Shaun Maloney and Charlie mulgrew.
<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/MwFVU27Y2Mx/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script...
I am the Lord thy job creator who brought you up out of the house of bondage
Somebody from the FBIs white collar crime division, probs
lets rephrase, maybe the point is more bromidic - guys who could get to him took his preferred tactic of not letting guys get to him away. Between...
It's 11 degrees and its June. This shouldn't be
True. I think that was because he couldn't keep anybody with a good jab at bay so he usually reverted to plan b pretty quick. This'd be a brawl...
They could fight 100 times and Mosley would win by KO 100 times
Actually a decent whack for a half-assed, off-balance arm punch. Probably the highlight of Rangers' season hab hahb bahbh. <iframe...
Booking fees for gigs btw. I'm not booking, I just took it out your hand!
Everybody loves Raymond is the same. At first blush its a formulaic yawn but its actually really well written
Big Sepp, he does what he wants, Big sepp, he does what he wants
Anyone ever had a look a Qatar on a map? There's basically only one city in the country. 16 stadiums, one city?:lol:
I like to quite often.
heavy good website, especially if there are talks or speeches on yt you wanna stick on your mp3 doohickie. No time/size limit on it...
I spent today in edinburgh. has to be admitted that it really is easily britain's second city. whole place hums with money and activity the same...
What's the point in Birmingham?
TOO RAGING TO CHEERS! Aye the 'wealth we create' - on a platform of public infrastructure investment 20x higher than the rest of Britain; on huge...
Lewis is the dullest cunt of all time. I'd rather spend a month in solitary confinement like Papilon than spend it with him
All over battersea, some hope and some despair
Yes, sometimes.
Separate names with a comma.