Apprently potatos were much more nutritionally rich back in the days of the being a staple; much more vitamin c and omega 3. They've had all that...
:lol:
What's america's national dish?
I bet Blatter has had more tail than any rock star. Pure runnin' a muck no' gie'n a fuck, so he is.
'This endemic corruption which shames fifa and shames all of football can't continue, a radical change & overhaul is demanded......so I must stay...
a multi instrumentalist 7 year old girl singing Matt McGinn. Are I imagininged this or did this really happening?
The Murican preachers been replaced by a seven year old with a ukulele and harmonica singing Irish folk. I'm tripping out here, roll on quitting time
I'm sorry, I've just cum.
Some 'murican roaster babbling about eternal damnation and whatnot out on the street outside. He just mispronounced imperative 'aperitif' babh...
it's a hard climb to the gallows my brothers
Whatever she's protesting, i fully support her.
:lol::lol: Nearly as good
ooooft. Rangers.:mut:
Mex do you still have the photo of wlad doing the peace sign? Can you post it?
:atu::atu:
BOMBRALOTTRUM!
Fucking Qatar.....
:lol::bears: some interesting slices of life there
I legit get asked for directions about ten times a week. people seem to see me across the street and think 'there's a guy who knows where things...
Corrie was pretty aggressive though, his defense wasn't very good and if he got hit he'd fire back rather than spoil. It'd degenerate into a...
'a gateway to serious sin' :lol:
I kinda still feel like Tyson would probably win, but maybe the other guy would win or maybe something else would happen
:lol: Aye.
Today Lisbon is almost, but not quite, back in Portuguese hands at the end of the most hysterically exuberant occupation any city has ever...
Yeah. Peel Holdings should be put on the proscribed terrorist organizations list they're a shower of dastardly bampots. They are to city planning...
Joe Bugner, Henry Cooper, Rocky Marciano, Nicolai Valuev
Irish, turns out that hideous Tower in elephant and castle i commented on won the carbuncle award for Britain's ugliest new building the year it...
The Tyson who fought Lewis vs (more or less) the Sanders who fought wald pussy. Who punches the other in the head until they don't get up no more?
:lol::lol:
Separate names with a comma.