Spider-Man. Fuckshake. Worst off are time, 1/10
[IMG]We won a one horse race! Fly the flag, fly the flag!
Just watched most of it, Dirrel looked the better fighter save for the Hail Mary in the 2nd
Shellik games- the fitbaw might be pish now but they still make it socially acceptable to hit the pub at 10am and that's the main thing. Bank...
Sounds heavy queer.
Warren, back in 2007, with an illuminating anecdote about her experiences with Hilary <object height="344" width="425"> <embed...
The era of the lazy, fat fuck heavyweights seems to be drawing to a close, praise The Duran.
This is a pretty fascinating analysis. Warren really have skilz. <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/akVL7QY0S8A" allowfullscreen=""...
I know, they photoshopped her bikini bottom away. They just did a really, really bang up job:bears: Labour hours well spent. i was never wild...
Nobody's in the office on a saturday, right? Then lets all enjoy this. I think its photoshopped but its still bloody lovely [IMG]
:lol: Yeah i saw that yesterday. What a bampot! I never cycle on the pavement, I'll have you know. I do notice more and more people doing it...
I just walked from queen margaret drive to queen street and back and i guarantee there are people who still havent made it to the top of buchanan...
OUT THE FUCKING WAY. The fuck is wrong with people? urgh
[IMG]under construction by Eric, on Flickr Shwing
Christ, they're both pills aren't they?
Yeah but what do you actually disagree with him on?
I'm actually pretty jealous of Rangers in that about 80% of their squad are Rangers fans again.....Charlie Mulgrew's about the only tim left here...
this thread feels familiar
Anybody who would become a fitbaw agent is a knobhead, it's gotta be a rung below investment banker and child sex trafficker
uhyeyeye
Good looking bunch.
Dress them nicely and it'd probably be hard to distinguish Lebanese or Syrians from Greeks
i wonder at what longitude natives go from 'white' to 'asian' tho? :dunno: its got to be somewhere in Kazakstan coz Kyrgyzstanis & Mongolians sure...
Do we have an 80s ref or a modern German ref?
<object height="344" width="425"> </object><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"...
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ktGZYcCZb0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
2-0 der hun. Oh the cry is no surrender, derry, king james blah blah die die. Dead eyed morons.
Way hey, good news on this front - turns out my wee granny set up a savings account when i was born and i have (literally) a few grand coming my...
Anyone watching the Rangers game? Good goal there by der hun.
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yWwxYHkyqks" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>, Commentator guff...
Separate names with a comma.