The only 'close' fight Floyd has ever been in was the first Castillo fight but i thought he won that fairly clearly (or at least that was my...
Leaving the true greats aside I'd be interested in fights against Prime Oscar and Shane
It's a really weird thing. Hard to work out.
I predict Figueroa will still be less timmy after the fight.
Us!
:lol:
<iframe...
Either them or the greens. I'll see how i feel when i get there on thursday
They're saving boxing!
Partick pure hearts Nicola [IMG]snp gathering in partick 239b by tom clearwood, on Flickr [IMG]sunshine on partick by tom clearwood, on Flickr...
Can be wildly epic <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AM4mIlYKG9s" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>...
CHHHOOOOOON <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZS31BD_KYAc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="640"></iframe>
Lomachenko's gonna be allot better for having gone rounds several times
Uuuh Dat footwork:like: [IMG]
Lomachenko looks like a p4per to me already. I'd be pretty confident of him whupping Santa Cruz.
The bookies have Miliband slight favourite to be next Pm again.:pray: please jebus
Either way Leonard knocks him out
Khan at wembley would make sense. Thatd be an event
The lack of bounce and feinting was the big thing for me. You need to make a guy like Floyd twitch before you come in, Pac was so stationary.
Hagler-Hearns
The dude is a 36 year old pressure fighter who's style is reliant on footspeed.....mainly, he just got old
In any case it was more like 5 or 6 to 1 or 2, round after round
worst commentator off are times.
Thanks for starting this thread. My morning has been embiggened by this cromulent insight.
Right again. Floyd fought exactly the way Floyd always fights. I didnt even think he held allot tbh and i'm a stickler for that shit.
so i'm piecing together your own personal dictionary here. 'Big fight' = 'good fight' and 'better fighter' = 'better fighter among guys as big or...
^ What X said.
Besides him being a 36 year old pressure fighter?
Those sound like good fights. This was a big fight.
I think you might be working with a different definition of 'big' than everyone else.
Separate names with a comma.