Lets just leave a nice picture of St.Vincent lying around here to pacify me [IMG]
I personally have no problem with that. I'd love to see McGeady nutmeg him and make him fall on his arse
Can't watch this. Its all wrong. WRONG I TELLS YA.
:lol::lol:
COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN! [IMG]
Here's Hut's ridiculous statement for the week: nothing has retarded the progress of western civilization more than the car. Seriously, stand by...
Lets ban cars! Stinking, civilization/progress retarding things.
:lol:
Poor Ed Miliband. Dude's getting crucified.
This.
Haha, somebody's made a fake Beach Boys cover of Levitate me. Trippy and quite good. <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3k5bzm1qNQM"...
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/A7VhNjZXALU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I always thought Shearer looked like one of the hardest players around. Big forearms, thick neck, really beefy but no useless beach muscle. Him vs...
:lol::lol::lol:
This old school shifting thing these new eurobums do against guys who pull back/back off would definitely up their chances of catching Jones i...
I still think this sort of style is the perfect one to beat RJJ. Aggressive counter puncher if you like, press the distance, feint allot, force...
Kovalev vs the Hopkins of 7 or 8 years ago would have been totally fascinating.
Very enjoyable fight. Hopkins, i thought, was a pleasure to watch in the same sort of way McCallum was vs RJJ. Outgunned physically but you still...
I'm averaging 8mb a second on mediaget here, a gig took about 2 minutes. i dont d/l torrents as much now - is that fast now? I still expect to get...
It has something to do with adding a recommendation for the book if anybody might be interested in the subject matter and was gonna go one way or...
On most things no doubt.
Into the wild - 2/10. Shit casting, shit scoring, shit dialogue. Book was much better
I think thats the 4th film i've ever given 10/10 to, i thought it was pretty flawless
Top of the pile!
Shellik back on top! Ahead of Inverness on goal difference and 2 points ahead of, erm, Hamilton. FEEL THE VERVE!
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/E1nSwpxRuJo" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="360"></iframe>.
I'd like to feel her tits.
Separate names with a comma.