yeah, Glasgow won that in 1990. Thats like giving it to Detroit now. Liverpool is getting quite allot of public investment with the new port and...
Jeez that was a terrible second sentence. Sounds like the type of mangled nonsense Chris Christy hits out with.
I'd lean towards N'Cassle being bigger than Everton, personally. Nearly perennial underachievers though they might be.
Per head, dude.
I'm not sure. Its government spending on infrastructure, not the tax paid by residents
Howd you mean?
[IMG]
<object width="425" height="344"> <embed src="http://swf.tubechop.com/tubechop.swf?vurl=_vx1OVLX5Rc&start=106&end=116&cid=3886852"...
KEEP YOUR FORKED TONGUE BEHIND YOUR TEETH YOU SEVERE ROASTER!
St.Vincent, eh <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XjZgiv2F1QY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Still fucking steaming. This is gonna get bad <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ahnoLi_KFcg" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0"...
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZeB1f2bg4Js" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>.
:lol:
Counting crows, btw :lol::atu: Surely one of the worst bands in the history of music.
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lc7kcKSvoHw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>.
Check out those side muscles!
Rushmore - 6/10. I'd just worked a very long day so i was basically zombified but i think i liked it. Weird for weird's sake, yes, but original...
Tonight in the Police Scotland war room: [IMG]
:lol::bears:
:bears::bears:
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ACgTJhEdj5M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
SLICE!!!!!!
It weird how many of the biggest cities in england dont have prem representation. Leeds, Sheffield, Bristol, Nottingham, Bradford etc
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8w72-hyrM88" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Calzaghe by stoppage, probably
Nah, he was a happy slapping faggot.
I hope Celtic and Rangers are kept apart - i want the first return OF game to be at Ibrox or CP not that dump Hampden!
I'm guessing I'm one of those people. I said Hopkins no longer had the capacity to fight at the pace Calzaghe managed to force (he was 43) - not...
have to tell you, Mr. Silent - your constant petty antagonism & grumpiness has struck me as pretty 'sophomoric' for a while.
Separate names with a comma.