It was OK. Quite a few pishers and Larsson wasn't Larsson quite yet. But it stopped the ten so it'll be remembered forever. Lambert was a...
The other councils in Greater Manchester are smart for agreeing to the name, i think in my mind. It makes the whole region more marketable than if...
Wasn't deliberate to be fair. In fact, I actually have no idea how it happened.
The ITV news just called Greater Manchester a 'city'. Interesting.
Lets watch this again :) <iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Gjx-JepvRXQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The Timmy Johan Cruyff! Elegant, snake hipped, poised, raffish......(drunk, shiftless)
Both are just poor men's Paddy McCourts.
Does that share a border with bongobongoland?:scared2:
Ashley wouldn't have to spend his own money to get Rangers competitive with Celtic again though - they've got just as many (more) fans up here...
Honestly, things appear so hairy at Rangers I'd just be heartened that an avaricious bastard like Ashley sees them as a viable way to make a quid....
I'm pretty certain some girl sang this to me in the doublet last night. did i imagined this? <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1ZlhbzY-GQs"...
£4.40 for 2/3 a pint? Too raging to cheers.
:lol:
I started training again recently after years of more or less sitting on my bumbum. All i do is snatch grip rack pulls, weighted chin ups,...
I like it allot. Fragmented bits of ideas, discordant, nothing comes together quite right. Thats real life.
Whit? <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EBtd3H3Qdi8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jqiqrRlQt5g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Its PAYDAY. Worst. Month. For. Money. Ever. God bless the pope. I'm gonna go to the gym then BATHE in chocolate stout tonight.
Hmmmbob stiliyan Hmmmbob stiliyan Mmmmbob stiliyan MMMMMM! :bears:
Shove one of these in yer face ya bam! [IMG]
*Spoiler alert* (your stream is really slow, the game ended about 4 minutes ago :lol:)
2-1. MOANTAEFUCKSHELLIK.
If we can get out this group we might get a game in the later rounds that we can bring ourselves to give a fuck about.
I think so. Generally players signed in the winter break can play in the next rounds if they haven't played in europe for anyone else so.... Goal...
Pure pish so he is.
But don't worry - 'Wakaso' the character from Tekken 2 has come on.
At least as much chance of Vauxhall Astra scoring as Celtic, tbh. This 'Scepovic' character couldn't score out a spelling mistake.
Worst Celtic team off are times.
I'd rather watch my parents having sex.
Separate names with a comma.