Or the old 'who cares that Floyd ducked those guys - he would have beat them anyway!'
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gDUSbT2vWI4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I fucking love this guy :lol: I walked by him the other day and he was playing the Scotland tonight news theme tune <iframe width="480"...
That Guidetti looks a player by the way. A future summer signing for west brom or cardiff city for sure.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/91lMOYMuN40" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Profile shots aren't chunkys friend
Didnt he? i guess i better watch it again
/bromidic commentary
You woulda gotten long odds on southampton and west ham being top 4 after 8 games, no
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/67c_PyzUXUk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hXUjo7zcifQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jv3ppK2NcwE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I wasn't that impressed by Triple Cute last night. Maybe it was an off night but he was shipping shots and basically just pushed through with...
Froch should fight DeGale thats a much more interesting fight than Junior.
Ironically they had the second best defense in the league before yesterday
I have not, no. A very tangential response but Glasgow's main tabloid the evening times is absurdly pro-motorist, which is worse than fascism in...
http://www.buzzfeed.com/floperry/reasons-living-in-london-ruins-you-for-life#3msxz0t For some reason the title is the exact opposite of what the...
Fucking hell he's ginormous.
Dont see much of that. Some leaning to draw shots when the other guy is shelling up perhaps.
:lol:
Donaire and triple cute on one card! Uh yee yee yee.
:lol::lol:
Don was pretty hawt, actually.
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YoB8t0B4jx4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe> :giggle::giggle::giggle:...
I can't believe the owner of Sports direct is the richest legit entrepreneur in Britain :lol: That is so embarrassing
The face of Scotland's health secretary: :atu: [IMG]
2-2, FT. Two very respectable away performances by Scotland. Whats going on?
Poland equalize. Still, Scotland (brought to you by IRN BRU......IRN gets you thru) dae'n no' bad. The teuchter's will be getting their hopes up...
Separate names with a comma.