16 hour work day after a 40 hour work week. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means....
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yNd9FhfBFcY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe> An extremely impressive man.
The first third of that is heavy jackson. The rest just meanders up and down the scale tediously.
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0U6sWqfrnTs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Landan, innit? [IMG] The skyline of London by Saboooooooo, on Flickr [IMG] St Pauls Cathedral from the Shard at night by Saboooooooo, on Flickr...
'looking to put things in your bum' :lol:
Imagine what she'd be like in bed.
Hardly, Lewis was slightly bigger.
Check out the crazy bitch in the links: <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/d-1xU0VfJ-g" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360"...
Haha, that's fucking amazing :bears:
David Byrne is The Byrne, for chrissakes.
:lol: That was good.
I know, that was my reaction too. I wiz aw like: HOW CAN ANYTHING BE THIS GOOD!? :dunno:
:lol:
I have a friend in a band who's into all that 'big' 70s and other heart on your sleeve type stuff. He calls it 'honest music'. he thinks the stuff...
David Byrne & St. Vincent. At the same time! <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/j70Bg19AAzU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360"...
WE ARE THE FALL! FROM THE LONG, LONG DAYS OF YOUR PAST.
Haha, cheers man.
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QzivmOQWkVQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> :bears:
If I were the Chalres Bukowski of rock music i'd feel pretty smug too. If i was married to that keyboardist even more so.
Are you from Dublin, Mr. Salaco?
Paddy McCourt might be interested.
Whats the point in being in the CL when we can't even hope to win a game never mind make the last 16? Whats the point in getting the CL money when...
Now we're selling Forster, basically our only remaining CL quality player. If we blunder into group stage we might literally end up with 'nil-pwa'.
It's probably pretty easy to forget, mind. The suspension was carried over from last season - UEFA should have informed them the player was...
11/2 on Brook by stoppage. Good odds vs a guy who fights like a pisshead.
I always thought of him as the Timmy Johan Cruyff. With the worth ethic and boozing habits to go.
Porter ain't outclassing anyone. Overwhelming, maybe.
I liked the 'RONNIE DEILA's just an anagram of One Ireland!' one :lol:
Separate names with a comma.