Nah. I wavered on whether to then didn't. Any other year I'd be there.
That said.....Murrayfield affords plenty time to drink on the train :lol: that probably overrides all other factors. If we get an early goal Legia...
I think the fans will be relatively muted anyway. Everyones fed up/disillusioned.
In half-arsed defense of Celtic; we're still bedding in with a new manager and, effectively, his first competitive match is against the champs of...
Legia will handle a half-empty Murrayfield fine, we've got no chance.
If we drew Hull I'm pretty sure we'd beat them. Lets see how Hull would handle pulling up in their coach for a home game & it being all Celtic...
Allot like Marquez.
'Sluggers' do tend to thrive & struggle against the same type of guys as say Donaire & Toney tho. If you were looking at the thing from a...
Foreman loved to fight guys who took it to him.
Fury KO 1 Broner as the biggest fud in boxing.
I still don't know what a counter puncher is meant to be. In my mind Donaire is a counter puncher.....Hamed was a counter puncher. Don Curry. Guys...
Thanks :love:
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EJBlN8b-r60" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe> .
I'm sorry.
Trevor'sEclair?:scared2:
Yeah I'd say Louis and Arguello are the two best punchers ever in terms of torque and leverage. McCallum's punch picking, variety and ability to...
Mike McCallum was the first guy who came to mind but maybe everyone has a different idea of exactly what the Q means
agREED.
I though Ali was OK. Smith did a pretty good job.
Still another 40lb odd to go until he's as big as Mike.
Sheer physical menace - the neck especially - is key. Jamie better start jagging yesterday.
Woody Allen as Lennox Lewis. Just CGI him into a 6'5 Jamaican.
Maybe they can CGI him a 20" neck
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vxXfu-Kbtbc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe> Get in get out of the...
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zChPO9-NR9k" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe> .
I've never had it.
:lol:
:lol::lol: OMG, the thought
Just back from the boxing finals at the Hydro. The good: it turned out we had lightheavyweight, cruiserweight and heavyweight finals as part of...
Hopkins might be murder to watch but you have to begrudgingly respect the prick for taking a fight like this aged 73 or whatever he is.
Separate names with a comma.