WAR BURNS!
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ezbJkZouXX4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe> Better? :stir::lol:
Is the fight on boxnation, Feebes? *edit, aye it is
I actually think Alvarez has a real chance
I'm gonna pick Alvarez. If Floyd wins nobody will remember my pick and if Alvarez wins I'll brag about my my predictions skills for YEARS!
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dtBr5JKSuks" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe> :love:
Norton was a fine figure of a man. He's the kind of guy who should sire 25 kids by 19 different women. That's to the benefit of us all.
11 rounds with a snapped jaw = :bears: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-Iw0-U9OknI" frameborder="0"...
[IMG]
TKO is a DISGRACE
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qsbiyvpel54" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Ricky Burns :bears:
Tito vs Oscar was quite an attractive match up
Burns vs McClosky would be allot of handsomeness in one ring.
Handsome has a technical meaning beside the ordinary one. Paul McStay for instance is handsome in the technical sense. [IMG]
Fighting 11 rounds with a dislocated and broken jaw......what a man.:bears:
I didn't realize Ricky had a missus/kid, I really did assume he was gay. Anyway, a rematch is definitely in order. Burns will win.
Yes, but unusually handsome.
:lol:
I really hope Haye KHTFO
Really surprised Canelo's so light.
It's awesome :bears:
'Win by accident' :lol:
That was pretty good, like :)
I doubt post prison Tyson could have beaten anyone very good. certainly post bite Tyson couldn't. Still hit really, really hard, like.
i think in my mind that a person can hit very hard and not be skilled enough to punch anyone good very hard
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/s_oNzk1q8F8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Sorry, yeah, google says up to a quarter of a mill :lol: Floyd is a fucking retard.
I take it FDIC depositors insurance doesn't cover that much?
Separate names with a comma.