Joe Calzaghe vs a Great White Shark
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qdc7yw-SNGo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Fine. That's my take too. What's the point in the snide quotation marks though? Canelo doesn't have counter punching skills? :dunno::scratcher:
:lol:
I'm really looking forward to this fight. WAR FENIAN-spinc!
Yeah and Holyfield beat Tyson's ass.....in 1996.
There ain't a horse that can't be ridden. Especially if you're big enough to make the horse your bitch.
Alvarez is probably just talking. He's hardly gonna get a white board out and start drawing diagrams of his game plan for Team Mayweather. But I...
Am I the only person who was impressed by Guerrero's performance, especially in the first half of that fight? I think I only had a point or two in...
In the era of easy streams thats bonkers. If there's a good PPv here I'm usually all for buying it and chilling, but PPvs here are like a third...
Cool.
Atlas is toilet
Remind me never to have sex with LOK
I like it, it's a tribute.
FYEWD!:up:
Sure, but I've not had as tough a life as a kid with oesteoperosis, I'd give up easier
Maybe Punk can arrange for our posts to all come up october 2007 for the RbR? :lol:
Lets hope HBO can broadcast it back to 2007 for us
Can a punch bag feel the emotions of bemusement and homosexual panic?
Tocker Pudwell :shit: Sounds like a character from the bash street kids
Whatever. Calzaghe couldn't knock out a prepubescent boy with oesteoperosis.
He was robbed of a chance of giving the best effort he'd trained for
Roy didn't get anything like the respect he warranted in that production. (except from Eubank, who said everything like it was).
Collins seems like a sad dickhead. Eubank is cool.
'and surely the greatest success story of them all'. I almost vomited shite out my face
Which sentence? There are definitely films that translate better on the big screen - mindless films generally. Cloverfield was one. But actual...
LOL. Not even him. Or Tocker Pudwell.
Did Calzaghe ever actually KO anyone?
The Bungu fight is exactly like you say - a match up against a guy with the absolutely perfect style for him. Hand position and angling....
Morales was made out of rock though, he would have come through it
Separate names with a comma.